Heli Lift Script Dayz.st

hey guys anyone know how to add parachutes to the vehicles dropping?

as this guy did

I DO NOT OWN THIS VIDEO JUST SHARING FOR A REFERANCE

can someone share their config with every vehicle in the list, and every heli in the list to tow aswell? ive been looking for this page that has all the vehicles but cannot seem to find it. Every DAYZ vehicle and chopper should be able to tow. is their a way i can do this without typing EVERY damn class?

Here's mine using R3F towing

Code:
/**
* English and French comments
* Commentaires anglais et français
* This file adds the ArmA 2 and Arrowhead objetcs in the configuration variables of the logistics system.
* Fichier ajoutant les objets d'ArmA 2 et Arrowhead dans la configuration du système de logistique.
* Important note : All the classes names which inherits from the ones used in configuration variables will be also available.
* Note importante : Tous les noms de classes dérivant de celles utilisées dans les variables de configuration seront aussi valables.
*/

/****** TOW WITH VEHICLE / REMORQUER AVEC VEHICULE ******/

/**
* List of class names of vehicles which can tow towable objects.
* This is the list of Vehicles that are ABLE to tow.
*/
R3F_LOG_CFG_remorqueurs = R3F_LOG_CFG_remorqueurs +
[
    "UralRepair_CDF",
    "UralRepair_INS",
    "GAZ_Vodnik_HMG",
    "HMMWV_Ambulance_DZ",
    "GAZ_Vodnik",
    "GAZ_Vodnik_DZ_LM",
    "GAZ_Vodnik_DZ_VLM",
    "GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac",
    "Kamaz",
    "KamazOpen",
    "KamazRepair",
    "KamazRefuel",
    "HMMWV",
    "HMMWV_DES_EP1",
    "S1203_TK_CIV_EP1",
    "UralRefuel_CDF",
    "UralRefuel_INS",
    "Tractor",
    "Ural_CDF",
    "Ural_INS",
    "UralOpen_INS",
    "UralCivil",
    "UralCivil2",
    "SUV_PMC",
    "tractorOld",
    "Ikarus",
    "V3S_Civ",
    "Ikarus_TK_CIV_EP1",
    "SUV_TK_CIV_EP1",
    "MTVR",
    "HMMWV_DZ",
    "S1203_TK_CIV_EP1",
    "SUV_TK_CIV_EP1",
    "SUV_TK_EP1",
    "LandRover_CZ_EP1",
    "BAF_Offroad_D",
    "BAF_Offroad_W",
    "Ural_TK_CIV_EP1"
];

/**
* List of class names of towables objects.
* This is the list of vehicles that ARE towable
*/
R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_remorquables = R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_remorquables +
[
    "UAZ_MG_INS",
    "UAZ_MG_INS_DZ_LM",
    "UAZ_MG_INS_DZ_VLM",
    "UAZ_MG_CDF",
    "UAZ_MG_CDF_DZ_LM",
    "UAZ_MG_CDF_DZ_VLM",
    "policecar",
    "PaperCar",
    "PBX",
    "Fishing_Boat",
    "UAZ_CDF",
    "UAZ_RU",
    "Skoda",
    "SkodaBlue",
    "SkodaRed",
    "SkodaGreen",
    "datsun1_civil_1_open",
    "datsun1_civil_2_covered",
    "datsun1_civil_3_open",
    "car_hatchback",
    "car_sedan",
    "hilux1_civil_1_open",
    "hilux1_civil_2_covered",
    "hilux1_civil_3_open",
    "Lada_base",
    "Lada1",
    "Lada2",
    "LadaLM",
    "UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1",
    "UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1",
    "ATV_US_EP1",
    "ATV_CZ_EP1",
    "Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1",
    "Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1",
    "PBX",
    "Volha_2_TK_CIV_EP1",
    "Volha_1_TK_CIV_EP1",
    "hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1",
    "LandRover_CZ_EP1",
    "Lada1_GDR",
    "Lada2_GDR",
    "Lada2_TK_CIV_EP1",
    "Lada4_GDR",
    "Lada5_GDR",
    "M1030_US_DES_EP1",
    "BAF_Offroad_D",
    "BAF_Offroad_W",
    "PBX_DZ",
    "Lada",
    "Lada1_TK_CIV_EP1",
    "LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1",
    "AN2_DZ",
    "VolhaLimo_TK_CIV_EP1",
    "UAZ",
    "M1030",
    "TT650_Ins",
    "TT650_Gue",
    "VWGolf",
    "TT650_Civ",
    "datsun1_civil_3_open",
    "Smallboat_1",
    "Smallboat_2",
    "TT650_TK_EP1",
    "SUV_TK_CIV_EP1",
    "SUV_TK_EP1",
    "UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1",
    "TT650_TK_CIV_EP1",
    "SUV_PMC",
    "Old_moto_TK_Civ_EP1"
];

/****** LIFT WITH VEHICLE / HELIPORTER AVEC VEHICULE ******/

/**
* List of class names of air vehicles which can lift liftable objects.
* This is the list of HELICOPTERS that can lift
*/
R3F_LOG_CFG_heliporteurs = R3F_LOG_CFG_heliporteurs +
[

];

/**
* List of class names of liftable objects.
* This is the list of vehicles that CAN be lifted
*/
R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_heliportables = R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_heliportables +
[

];

/****** LOAD IN VEHICLE / CHARGER DANS LE VEHICULE ******/

/*
* This section use a quantification of the volume and/or weight of the objets.
* The arbitrary referencial used is : an ammo box of type USSpecialWeaponsBox "weights" 5 units.
* Cette section utilise une quantification du volume et/ou poids des objets.
* Le référentiel arbitraire utilisé est : une caisse de munition de type USSpecialWeaponsBox "pèse" 5 unités.
* Note : the priority of a declaration of capacity to another corresponds to their order in the tables.
*  For example : the "Truck" class is in the "Car" class (see http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2:_CfgVehicles).
*  If "Truck" is declared with a capacity of 140 before "Car". And if "Car" is declared after "Truck" with a capacity of 40,
*  Then all the sub-classes in "Truck" will have a capacity of 140. And all the sub-classes of "Car", excepted the ones
*  in "Truck", will have a capacity of 40.
* Note : la priorité d'une déclaration de capacité sur une autre correspond à leur ordre dans les tableaux.
*  Par exemple : la classe "Truck" appartient à la classe "Car" (voir http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2:_CfgVehicles).
*  Si "Truck" est déclaré avec une capacité de 140 avant "Car". Et que "Car" est déclaré après "Truck" avec une capacité de 40,
*  Alors toutes les sous-classes appartenant à "Truck" auront une capacité de 140. Et toutes les sous-classes appartenant
*  à "Car", exceptées celles de "Truck", auront une capacité de 40.
*/

/**
* List of class names of (ground or air) vehicles which can transport transportable objects.
* The second element of the arrays is the load capacity (in relation with the capacity cost of the objects).
* [Vehicle Name, Capacity],
* ["Ikarus", 50],
*/
R3F_LOG_CFG_transporteurs = R3F_LOG_CFG_transporteurs +
[

];

/**
* List of class names of transportable objects.
* The second element of the arrays is the cost capacity (in relation with the capacity of the vehicles).
* [VEHICLE NAME, COST CAPACITY],
* ["ATV_Base_EP1", 20],
*/
R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_transportables = R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_transportables +
[

];

/****** MOVABLE-BY-PLAYER OBJECTS / OBJETS DEPLACABLES PAR LE JOUEUR ******/

/**
* List of class names of objects moveable by player.
* "MASH",
*/
R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_deplacables = R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_deplacables +
[

];

Here's mine using R3F towing

thank you cen. now to figure out why its not showing up on any vehicles.... is there a log for this addon?

I uploaded my MPmission folder, took out my debug and autofuel directories, left just the towing. can someone tell me if i did somthing wrong to not see any tow options?

Thanks for all your help.

Attachments

• dayz_1.chernarus -- MPmission folder.pbo
    119.8 KB · Views: 34
Try this one ALKINDA.

You'll need to modify your scripts.txt and createvehicle.txt a little bit. I know in createvehicle.txt the ParachuteWest will need changed from a 5 to 1.

Attachments

• dayz_1.chernarus -- MPmission folder.pbo
    134.8 KB · Views: 40
the issue was extra brackets [ ] i copied from your above. works now. hasnt kicked me yet going to do what u said in createvehicles.txt tho

im getting AttachTo restriction 11. what should i do to my bec i notice an attachto.txt,?

Here is that file.

Code:
5 "AH6X_DZ"
5 "ATV_US_EP1"
5 "ATV_CZ_EP1"
5 "car_hatchback"
5 "Ikarus"
5 "hilux1_civil_3_open"
5 "HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1"
5 "Lada2"
5 "Mi17_DZ"
5 "Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1"
5 "Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1"
5 "PBX"
5 "S1203_TK_CIV_EP1"
5 "Smallboat_1"
5 "smallboat_2"
5 "TT650_Civ"
5 "TT650_Ins"
5 "Tractor"
5 "UAZ_CDF"
5 "Ural_TK_CIV_EP1"
5 "UH1H_DZ"
5 "V3S_Civ"
5 "Volha_2_TK_CIV_EP1"
5 "Parachute"
1 ""

Also getting kicked for SetPos Restriction #12

seems deleting the contents of the files it works. thanks for everything

Hey guys, if you need help, contact me on skype. just search sschwarz25, I have had plenty people reach me this way. However, please do not ask me for my PBO's. I will teach you, not give you my files.

can anyone help me with this towing/heli lifting how to make it works with rmod.without rmod is working perfectly but with is not.

Here is the script tag for this specific R3F mod on battleye:

On line 22 and 23 here is the script code for scripts.txt (Use this with sshwarz25's code from Page 1):

Code:
5 createVehicle !"\"createVehicle\", !"then\n{\n\nR3F_LOG_PUBVAR_point_attache = "HeliHEmpty" createVehicle [0, 0, 0];\npublicVariable "R3F_LOG_PUBVAR_point_attache";"," !"createVehicleLocal" !"createVehicle [\"WeaponHolder\", _iPos, [], _radius, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"" !"_fire = createVehicle [_classname, _location, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"" !"_object = createVehicle [_classname, _location, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"" !"if (_height < 100) then {\n_bolt = createVehicle [\"BoltSteelF\", _endPos, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_bolt setPosATL _endPos;" !"_tent = createVehicle [\"TentStorage\", _location, [], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_tent setdir _dir;" !"if ((random _int)>2.2) then\n{\n_b=\"SmallSecondary\" createvehicle (getpos _v);\n};" !"exitwith {};\n_b=\"SmallSecondary\" createvehicle (_v modelToWorld _effect2pos);\n} foreach (_list);" !"_bag = createVehicle [format[\"WeaponHolder_%1\",_item],getPosATL player,[], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_bag setdir (getDir player);" !"_bag = createVehicle [\"WeaponHolder_ItemTent\",_pos,[], 0, \"CAN_COLLIDE\"];\n_bag setdir _dir;\nplayer reveal _bag;" !"_object =  _type createVehicleLocal _position;\n_object setPos _position;\n_object setDir _dir;\n_object allowDamage false;"
5 createVehicleLocal !"\"createVehicleLocal\", "!"F_LOG\transporteur\transporteur_init.sqf";", " !"then\n{\n\nR3F_LOG_PUBVAR_point_attache = "HeliHEmpty" createVehicle [0, 0, 0];\npublicVariable "R3F_LOG_PUBVAR_point_attache";", " !"_point = \"Logic\" createVehicleLocal getPosATL _unit;" !"_object =  _type createVehicleLocal _position;" !"_fl = \"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal getpos _v;" !"_lightArea = \"#lightpoint\" createVehicleLocal (getPosATL _flare);" !"_lightSpark = \"#lightpoint\" createVehicleLocal (getPosATL _flare);" !"_source = \"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal getpos (_this select 0);" !"_source = \"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal _pos;\n_source setParticleParams" !"_smoke = \"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal _pos;\n_smoke attachto [_v,[0,0,0],\"destructionEffect1\"];" !"_Crater= \"CraterLong\" createvehiclelocal [_pos select 0, _pos select 1, 0];\n_Crater setdir (_dir + (180 * _i));" !"_source = \"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal getPosATL _unit;"

Here is my towing and helicopter lift package. Everything works. In your mission.pbo or mission folder, find your init.sqf, and at the very bottom, with a one line gap from any other text, add:

Then, add the entire folder in the zip file to the pbo. It will access it and run its own init. The bottom is the best place for that, as I mention in another forum. I suggest that from now on you do some more research in the forums, as this is the 3rd thread going for the same thing. The main thread is found by searching "Towing'

Does this stop players from landing on lifted vehicles? I'm running epoch and players do this and it corrupts the marketplace system and sells the vehicles underground making them useless, it also writes to the database and for some reason I cannot clean it up so the markets work again. Any fix for this maybe?

Does this stop players from landing on lifted vehicles? I'm running epoch and players do this and it corrupts the marketplace system and sells the vehicles underground making them useless, it also writes to the database and for some reason I cannot clean it up so the markets work again. Any fix for this maybe?

Sorry, Since 1.7.7 broke all my mods and mods of others I was using, and my servers all went to hell, then all the players started acting like assholes about it, I said fuck DayZ, and fuck the players who I volunteer for lol. Deleted everything that day and walked away. I have no clue how to help you. Just knew you asked because I got an email.

Back