[Help] Changing Blood Loadout

Sycosis

Valued Member!
Hi, I want to change the amount of blood that new players spawn with from 12k to 3k. Can anyone help me figure this out?

I understand a need to want to customize things, but why would you make them so weak on spawn in? They will get knocked out or killed with their first encounter with a zombie.

I understand a need to want to customize things, but why would you make them so weak on spawn in? They will get knocked out or killed with their first encounter with a zombie.
To make it challenging. Anyone who has played the game for long enough knows how to manipulate zombies and just casually stroll through the game effortless. I am trying to make it so that even veteran players have to make an effort to survive. 3000 makes it so that they won't pass out, but will be shaky and have lower visibility.

Pmsl, God mate I'd like to know how to manipulate Z'ds like that, and I have played DayZ since day dot, I have also ran servers for over 6 months and never once seen anyone pull this so called stunt off.
Anyways to the point change your server to DayZ+, that should solve your issue with players being too good.
Z'ds have a 2000-3000 damage hit.

Pmsl, God mate I'd like to know how to manipulate Z'ds like that, and I have played DayZ since day dot, I have also ran servers for over 6 months and never once seen anyone pull this so called stunt off.
Anyways to the point change your server to DayZ+, that should solve your issue with players being too good.
Z'ds have a 2000-3000 damage hit.
That solves them taking damage, but it doesn't add the aspects of shakiness and low visibility. I'll likely switch to Origins when Dayz.st gets it, but for now i'm just working with Chernarus default and making it challenging.

Back