Help in Scripting

325Simon

Hi,
I am very new to scripting. A friend of mine has a server (die-sucher) for dayz epoch.
I am trying to understand how to input a script to create missions. where dayz players can go fight the AI, s and return with loot.
As I say im new to this and have never done anythijng like it before. I knowthis has been done because I have played on a server that does this.

any help / tutorials would be much appreciated.

Simon

Search the thread DZMS its premade ai missions and takes very little work to install... I would for you but I'm on my phone and I cant copy links

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Hello I am Offering Scripting Service for Gaming Communities or Servers. I have 3 years of experience with the arma code and can do just about anything. I have made my own server as well as help script for others as well. I also have made my own antihack which I believe is the best on the market. Not only does it scan for hackers script files but verifies memory addresses in case of engine based cheats. If you would like my assistance on your server or would like me to work for your gaming community add me on skype: dayzandothergames

640px-Facepalm_facepalm.png

Back