[HELP REQUEST] Server wont read mission file

I have a problem. I had just had a bunch of people joining yesterday on my server that's pretty new to the community but alot of people leave because there is no zombies or loot spawning so the next restart I added some H-barriers to my data base and saved shut it down and added a player to the admin list (I use blur gaming anti hacks if that matters) and then I was looking online about problems of loot and zombies not spawning found out why so I tried taking my varibles.sqf from my /@hive/addons/dayz_code.pbo and copying over the missing stuff to the one in my mission pbo ,so maybe loot and zombies would spawn . I go to start the server and join and it just starts saying receiving with the 1/1293k which is weird because usually before it does that it opens another cmd prompt with a list of it reading all items etc. from the mission file so i got in game black screen and im stuck in debug the console says mission read but no cmd prompt pops up like usall theres a screen shot i took of the console on my website under photos and screenshots at "ketchuprace.tk" <My server website. Can somebody please let me know where I screwed up? Here is a list of what I have tried doing
  • Backing up to a earlier mission .pbo about 2 days old
  • backing up to a previous server .pbo couple minitues before I messed with the variables
  • Tried reinstalling server and then backing up files
  • Tried restarting the server a shit load of times
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Back