Help with Custom weapons on Epoch Server (RH/Cheytac)

Kevin Bailey

Greetings!

I have been attempting to load in the RH Pistol pack and the Cheytac m200 into my Epoch server. I loaded all the class names into the Trader data with no problems. However, I am unable to successfully load the weapons into the game. All I get is class name listed in the trader with the buy option working, but not loading in the weapon. I put the weapon files (.pbo, etc) into the addon folder where the server.pbo is located, but to no avail.

Has anyone gotten any of these to work in an Epoch server and could help me out please?

As prominentalex said you cannot add new weapons or items to Epoch or any other mod without making a custom mod, which would require everyone who wants to play on your server to download your custom mod.

if you wanted to add any custom items that are not normally in the game, Vampire is correct everyone would have to download it into thier PC..

But, you could just make your OWN ZIP files and hand it out to the new players or anyone that would like to joine..

but you would also have to add it in VIA FTP,, and Add the correct launch parameters Serverside

it sounds like a lot of work,and it may aswell be depending on what your adding. but to to have the BEST most Unique server is quite the expirience..

keep in mind these kids dont really know how to do all that tho, so be ready to give them a tutorial... or just have one ready.. take care..

Back