Help?

Swifty

Can I have help I have been asking so much and no one will help me out.. all I want to know is, if anyone knows a host that includes addons such as Sarge's AI, Towing/Lifting, Custom Loadouts, etc, in a OneClick mod installer.

Thanks,
Regards,
-Ace

I used to be with someone that had them in the OneClick mod installation, but I can't quite remember the host.. unless it was Vilayer, or something.. and they removed it, but thanks man.. I'm no good with installing them.. do you think a host would help me install them?

And do you know a good host, I was with Survival Servers but tbh.. they're quite a rip off with their expensive addons they sell addons, thats just abuse haha but anyway thanks bro, atleast you actually replied to me, everyones been ignoring me lately. But again, thanks mate:)

-Acee

Vilayer had a mod manager that installs like BEC and other things i think they removed script install along time ago and i wouldent count on the host... vilayer is pretty mean with helping so is DayZ.ST and a couple other places

Well could I have advice on who to go with? if you could please tell me in your opinion who is the best?

Thanks man much appreciated.

-Acee

Back