HFBServers and Overwatch

Max0360

I was wondering if HFBServers offered the Overwatch mod.
I have seen people talk about HFBServer and Overwatch at the same time but was unsure if they support this mod.
If yes. Private or Official or both?
Thanks =D

Only Private for now, looking into getting something sorted wich would allow others to host servers conected to the Offical hive.

Sweet thank you.
Weird, on there website it dose not say that they have Overwatch support.
Do I just go with the normal DayZ option and then switch to Overwatch from there?

I would assume so, maybe someone that has an HFB server might be able to answer this as i only used dedicated server myself

HFB has Overwatch listed as a useable mod. They currently have 0.1.9 & 0.2.0 updates too. Vehicles are a little buggy tho. I set a limit of 100 cars to spawn, and everytime it spawns 200+ vehicles so I have to clean up. I have a bunch of vehicles not appearing in game, but they show up on heli radars and in the HFB game "mapper'

im running HFB overwatch, i've got 150 vehicles (dayz and overwatch ones), all show up, no issues with anything other than tents really.

haha, I have the oppposite problem to EquinsuOsha, I keep getting fatal error vehicle count 101 of 100 limit or similar when I run the spawn vehicles perl script. This is despite changing the max veh limits in all scripts and having set well over 100 spawn points.Not too sure what the problem is.

In all though they are not that bad as they give you full access to all files on the server. Their default admin tools do leave a lot to be desired though at the moment. I have started using PrivateHiveTools_1.0.1 that I found on the armaholic / openday sites.

Sorry can’t be more help, but don’t really have any communications with HFB, would like to maybe get something going with them but well se. So hard for me to say what all issues are over there etc, so best is for you guys to work together and see if you guys can figure em out

hfb do host but its not really setup well hopefully gets better the longer they host the mod as there epoch setup was quick and painless but overwatch not so much

Sure why not, did talk to one of their guys at some point early one but never heard anything more from this person.

Very quick question slightly not on topic, I have updated but not getting the new vehicles, they are not even showing in the database?

Was there anything else I needed to do?

Regarding HFB I will open a ticket and ask they get in touch.

Kindest,

Glyn

get the latest server files
open the dayz_overwatch.sql
copy the world vehicle details
use navicat select your database press f6 input the copied data and press enter.
It will throw loads of duplicates but ignore them it adds around 25 vehicles to the list.
then use this. its sets them to 18 which is overwatch this has to be done with hfb
SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;
UPDATE world_vehicle
SET world_id = '18'
WHERE world_id = '1';
then run the vehicle spawn script through your control panel.
if you want all the vehicles in the database to spawn every time (this is what i have done)
run this
update world_vehicle set chance = 1

cheers also just noticed that hfb hive tools support overwatch and actually work same with the map

Yeah they seem to have gotten around to integrating stuff. They seem really keen to help where they can I just think they lack the insider MOD knowledge so hopefully putting them Scrumbee's way will see further improvement.

Back