HiveExt Empty

Sylvesterb

Hi,

I am running a Namalsk server. Everything is fine but the hiveext is not giving any output. The screen is just empty.

Also there is some lagg when writing stuff in the database. If a person logsoff he start 300m from the point he did logoff when he login again.

Also it take a very long time if people join the server. If they go back to the lobby and join again is going fast again.

Anybody any idea what the problem is?

Hi,

I am running a Namalsk server. Everything is fine but the hiveext is not giving any output. The screen is just empty.

Also there is some lagg when writing stuff in the database. If a person logsoff he start 300m from the point he did logoff when he login again.

Also it take a very long time if people join the server. If they go back to the lobby and join again is going fast again.

Make sure your logging options are on in the hiveext.ini they are set to notice by default.

Make sure to read this.

That log off and respawn far away thing also happens in I44.
Must be another dayz screw up.
No, this should be purely a lag issue. Make sure you actually have a proper server that can handle the load (network and performance wise), and make sure you've set up your MySQL server correctly as well.
Lastly, yeah you might have to configure your basic.cfg as thevisad said.

Running it on a dedicated server.
I44 was just a bad setup and they have posted how to fixed that map by adding some more mods.

Sylvesterb sounds like lag from overload or weak server.

Hi,

I'm jealous, I can't seem to get Namalsk to run at all. It tells joining players the server isn't running Namalsk 0.74, it's running version Survivor2_DZ...

I'm going to take a few more shots at it via manual setup. A "quick" tool is a nice idea, but I think it was easier to set things up without it.

Back