How can I spawn cars in DayZ Origins? (database? WTF)

Rick_Murphy

Hello so basically few days ago I managed to open my own DayZ Origins server using XAMPP. I was travelling around the Taviana wasteland, I've found some new stuff like new weapons and new zombie models, it worked great but the only problem was that I couldn't find any vehicle around this whole place.
I was checking all of my files about my server but I couldn't find anything on spawning them.
My second server for DayZ chernarus worked fine, because I was DayZ server controlcenter and I managed to spawn cars succesfully. But here in DayZ origins I got another kind of server which I made using XAMPP. Everything works just great without lag and stuff.
I would apreciate any help on it. Please tell me and explain me on how can I spawn vehicles in my own server and why I couldn't find any vehicle.

I heard that someone said that I need to work it out true the database.
I already noticed a folder into my database with vehicle's which looks like this ''object_spawns'' I see many various stuff inside it like UralCivil and bike, but I got no Idea on how to SPAWN them. I would apreciate if you could provide me with some tutorials or videos.

This is the link of how my database looks like:
rSxKLEM.png

lol, your all over the place it seems, issue answered in other thread. please dont make so many threads regarding same issues across multiple sections.

I'm sorry, thanks for your help in a previous thread but
I couldn't find any download link for this, can you help me out over the skype? riosss007
And are you sure that it will work for DayZ origins?

Back