how i made vehicles spawn

piXel

Valued Member!
After fresh install 1.7.5.1 + Pwnoz0r 2.1 I changed procedure pMain: DECLARE sInstance INT DEFAULT 1;

emptied object_data table and runned pMain

My Line is:
Code:
DECLARE iSpawnNumVeh SMALLINT(3) DEFAULT 20;
using the 1.7.4.4 functions. Something tells me this won't work here haha

I'm not using pwns default vehicle spawn functions, but I tried them in order to get 1.7.5.1 working. I queried the table to set the instance to 1 manually and never bothered changing that, it shouldn't make a difference at that stage (I later changed it to check anyway). Still can't get vehicles to appear =/ I think pwn needs to review this issue asap. My regulars are really upset that we're not on 1751 yet

I got the vehicles working doing the same as piXel.

I also found out that if I had my mission file with RMOD enabled, vehicles wouldn't spawn, but with the non-rmod version they would.

@Doc
If you change table object_data manually. Change column instance to Int from VarChar.

If not working it's most likely your customization, since default all seems to work fine (except instance being VarChar). I'll see what happens if I trow my 1.7.4.4 vehicles in the tables.

@Doc
If you change table object_data manually. Change column instance to Int from VarChar.

If not working it's most likely your customization, since default all seems to work fine (except instance being VarChar). I'll see what happens if I trow my 1.7.4.4 vehicles in the tables.

mine is set to:

DECLARE sInstance INT(8) DEFAULT 391;

still doesnt work. :I

iv also tried DECLARE sInstance INT(8) DEFAULT 1;

and doesnt work.

Back