HOW TO ADD MORE BUILDINGS TO BASE BUILDING 1.2

I followed the instructions plus some, added 12 more materials and every thing looks and works fine except all of my new items are still in inventory after i build something and i can't figure out why.

*edit*
figured it out. The variables for the new materials you add need to be declared in private

Last edited:
You need one entry in CfgBuidlingLoot.hpp

Code:
class BaseBuilding: Default {
zombieChance = 0;
minRoaming = 0;
maxRoaming = 0;
zombieClass[] = {"zZombie_Base","z_hunter","z_teacher","z_suit1","z_suit2","z_worker1","z_worker2","z_worker3","z_villager1","z_villager2","z_villager3"};
lootChance = 0;
lootPos[] = {};
lootType[] = {};
hangPos[] = {};
vehPos[] = {};
};

then you need to assign each buildable to that new entry in CfgBuildingPos.hpp it works fine

Code:
class ZavoraAnim: Basebuilding {
maxRoaming = 0;
};

Seaweeduk, I am trying to do what you say here. But just want to verify that in CfgBuildingLoot.hpp, the code you give should be the only thing in that .hpp file? And then also for CfgBuilingPos.hpp, the only code in this file should be what are you giving but for each building we want this to affect? Also, would I add both of these .hpp entries in my description.ext?

Players are able to exploit base building by attempting to build something, the items spawn on the ground, then they cancel the build, leaving the items that spawned in those buildings, and they can keep doing this...

Back