How to Change Starting Loadout?

Hey first off sorry if this is in the wrong thread, it just seemed like this was the place to post this. Its my first post so chastise me if you must. Anyways: I run a private hive server (US 665 if you ever want to check it out) specifically aimed at new players to the game (It COSTS money to be a carebear). As such I don't really want to throw all the players into the middle of nowhere with the standard beans and bandages loadout. Mostly because "Halp me get weppin plz admin!!1!" and then actually helping only to have them try to kill you gets annoying after a few months. So what I'm looking to do is to edit the starting loadout of my server with something more like Winchester with a few rounds, a 1911 with a few mags, some bandages, meat, epipen, all tools, NVG, Binocs, etc whatever. As its a non-pvp private hive server and I'm admin I don't much care about people running around with guns on spawn. I just need to let them get the hang of the mechanics before going into a big-boy game only to get killed in 5 minutes and whine on every board on the internet that 30$ for (Arma 2s engine) Dayz was a ripoff. So if anyone could help me set up a class like that and get it on my server that'd be the best thing for me since BEC controls.

TLDR: How do I change my starting loadout on my server (it's a HFBservers server) to my specifications. Noob instructions required.

Thanks alot!

Would love to know how to add the 2017 packs to starting loadout aswell. On a .ST hive and it only gives the usual crud

I'm still rather new at this but my friend has an account on HFB and I'm working the tech side of the game server. So I can tell you that you need access to the MYSQL database of your account, which is only available in the DayZ Package Plus plan. to access the database you will need a program like Navicat but get the lite version its free instead of the full 30 day trial version. Next, HFB will have sent you an email that will have the info you need to set up Navicat to edit the database. Now you have to edit the character data table exchanging the weapon id codes you want for the ones there already.

Thanks alot Fxart! I do have the Package plus and I use MYSQL Workbench. I also have all the information to set it up and edit the only thing I don't know is which file to edit (name and where it is) and how to write the code for what I want. But I can probably figure that part out. So any chance you can throw me those names?

Back