i seriously need a devs help

Hi guys,
I have a Dayz server I have had loads of issues with things we try to add. Are community has a forum and we currently have 49 registered players waiting to join the server.
We seem to take 3 steps forward and two back, The other day we had the server ready for its alpha launch! we had custom scripts, Custom map with added building's etc. We launched the server, After a few hours of testing I started getting reports from players the fps were stupidly low the weather was changing every couple of seconds and a few other minor issues, We tried to fix these issues and failed!! Nothing we did worked, In fact we made it worse! We need some help from some one who knows what there doing. If anybody could offer a few hours of there time to help us it would be great.

Cheers

Last edited:
You can't even use punctuation? That's why no one is answering. Asking for help requires an amount of effort on your part too.

Ben, my reply was absolutely dickish. I apologize to you for that.

I had my top teeth removed on Friday (long story, starts with 'I have cancer') and I was really hurting yesterday. I took my grouchiness out on your posting and it was completely wrong of me.

My teamspeak is here
Code:
legion.teamspeakserverhost.com:21929
You stop by any time you want and ask me anything you want and I'll do my best to fix your problems. I was just having an exceptionally bad day, please accept my apology.

You know what man thanks for that it was not expected or needed the apology I mean. thank you I will join the team speak soon if you can help me I really have had enough of it lol :)

My name in the TS is Kelly (my real name). I'll be back home by mid-day but my mouth will be full of packing and stitches so I won't be much good.

If you are looking for a turn-key server experience you are welcome to look at my server and take the files to modify for yourself. I run a host of things, though the server is coded to work on Napf. It's a pretty good setup though, lots of custom things and modifications I've made.

Ok I see you i'm in your team speak now we really Just need a working server so i'm open to any ideas/help you have to offer. I have Emailed you also. Thank you Kelly :)

Back