Important information

Scrumbee

I’m trying to go around look at forums and answer at best of my ability but the simple fact is that I don’t have time to help everyone. So you guys should band together help another with issues that you have. I will of course try to help as much as I can but I’m only 1 guys so there are limits to what I can do as I have the mod to work on as well. So be nice and help out if you can id greatly appreciate it.

Bugs I have seen regularly in 1.9.

1) Since using 1.9 and using the broken 1.7.7.1 base code from DayZ the zombie stuff is terrible, I can sneak past a zombie 20 meters away from me, but another zombie much further away sees me and aggros.. dumb.

2) Zombies in buildings ala DayZ, again, bad idea.. Players have to dip into buildings sometimes to bandage while having aggro'd Zombies, now it seems like 100% of all enterable buildings have Zombies in them. why? bad idea.

3) Something happened on the server I was playing last night where 'Self Bloodbag' stopped working, but when you mouse-wheeled over new loot piles, you'd see the 'self bloodbag' option for less than a second, and it was then gone, not returning.

4) Heli crash loot broken ,Barracks loot broken. I cam upon a heli crash that had a SVD with the nv scope, I took that, and it never appeared in my inventory, luckily I was able to get my previous primary back. Same thing in a barracks, I found a PDW-SD, I took it, and it also disappeared.

5) Speaking of heli crashes, I was clearning Zombies from a crash from a couple hundred meters away with a DMR, and every Zombie required 3-4 shots to kill.. wtf??? 3-4 shots from a DMR to stop a Zombie?

6) There have been times I've entered bigger buildings (schools, industrial bases, etc..) after having snuck up on them fro ma great distance, and found absolutely no loot whatsoever.. not even the useless empty soda cans.. I mean NOTHING..

Do you folks have a beta server up to test this stuff before you push out new server/client versions? it seems largely untested to me.

1. Yea somewhat not where i want it to be either.
2. This is a good thing, want it to be harder, just not run into buildings and think your home free.
3. That’s first I’ve heard it acting like that, are you using pure install, aka not added extra custom scripts etc as that might break stuff.
4. Well have to look at that as well, many things to sort out.
5. I’ve noticed this under load on server sometimes zombie might take 2-3 dmr shot to the body while other times just simply one. Might be the new special zombies id have to check that to confirm.

Yes we do test stuff, but we can only test so much, only other way to find out more would be to do larger scale testing with say 10 guys on, this is something i would like to do but wel have to se about that.

Back