Infastar Anti Hack Deleting server customization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilsown96

Me and some friends run a dayZ server and currently have no anti hack we have tried to use infastar, However our server has many custom buildings and it seems that every time we load infastar the next server update wipes all customization from the server can anyone help with a solution to this or perhaps a different anti hack? I appreciate any help on the topic thank you

??? can you be a bit more specific?
which next serverupdate wipes out the customizations? and how?

Every time we load up infastar the very next server update will wipe any custom buildings or spawn points off the map and we have to re enter them we've talked to other server owners using infastar and they are saying that they have had some of the same problems we believe it could be infastar working on client side rather than server side but not totally sure just looking for a second opinion from someone that might know more about anti hacks and server hosting

why are you running it clientside? All a hacker has to do is join your server and get admin powers galore

I meant it the other way around we want it client side not server side to give us more control so its not set against one set map that it tries to revert to at restart it reads all added buildings as hacked is there any way to allow certain people to make changes without infastar reading it?

ok ok do you know a way to allow the admins make modifications? because even trying to tp to someone to check them in suspicion of hacks my admins on server get kicked off its annoying

What kind of modifications?
How do they get kicked? Did you update the BE filters?
Did you follow the install instructions to the letter (i.e. comment out or delete the stuff in your init file)?

Every time we load up infastar the very next server update will wipe any custom buildings or spawn points off the map and we have to re enter them we've talked to other server owners using infastar and they are saying that they have had some of the same problems we believe it could be infastar working on client side rather than server side but not totally sure just looking for a second opinion from someone that might know more about anti hacks and server hosting
really... i dont get it...
which "next server update" are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back