Ingame repair tool?

- Zsquad - IT07

Hi,

Have a question: my players sometimes have gotten their vehicles damaged because of a glitch.
My host (Dayz.ST) has an admin panel to repair vehicles with but it has to wait until the next restart before it apply's to a certain vehicle.
Is there a tool that can repair a vehicle in-game and that the repair status actually apply's to the car AND to the database? (bliss).

Thanks in advance.

You were right cen, but it's dang worth it :) he offered and showed me the tool that can do the trick for me. (and lot's of other tricks too :)) if you are interested, add him on skype and he'll sort it out for you. I'm not gonna tell you the price he asked, because he might lower or increas the price in the feauture, and I don't wanna be the one giving the wrong info ;)

you can find the same admin tools in the section above this one. They include all the same "hacks" that you now have access too :)

yip, whole point of this site is open and free code, not silly people paying for open source code.

Thx for calling me silly.

You know, he deserves the money. He helped me getting it to work, and it works perfect now.
He also put a lot of effort into combining the best admin tools around, and fit it into one, sweet working tool.
It's true that he charged for it, but you can't get such a well working tool from here and then still get good, personal and quick support for questions about it. He helped me untill I got it to work. If I would have had to download a script I would've been banging my head over the fact that some people like to be unclear in terms of instructions.

You can say whatever you want, but if I have to pay money for it to work guaranteed, I would do that instead of getting crazy of the posts that those topic are burried in.

I paid for my admin tool, it works perfectly, and the creator provides almost instant support when I need it. He upgrades it regularly as the new "hacks" come out. I don't really see the issue donating for something if someone has spent time on it, and continues to do so as he updates it.

Back