Introducing Cifor DayZ Servers

Nonov Urbizniz

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
Staff member
Introducing Cifor DayZ Servers, a small group of dedicated players (some playing the mod as far back as April). Turned server hosts, turned DayZ obsessed... Our Public Hive has been up since September. Put up the Private Hive in December but have not spent enough time cleaning up the loot tables, although we have added rare custom vehicles (see below description)

like us on FB, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe to our Youtube channel!

We Host 2 Servers (for now):

DayZ US NY 2873 - Cifor NY/NJ
IP: 208.167.251.208
Port: 2302

DayZ Panthera - Cifor Washingtomb DZ
IP: 173.192.200.119
Port: 3323

Teamspeak:
cifordayzserver.guildshout.com :9995

Channels:
Chernarus Public Hive - Open
Panthera Private Hive - Open
Private Group Channels Setup upon Request poke an admin (Nonov Urbizniz) or post on our Facebook page.

Public Hive Chernarus: Good Old Vanilla DayZ with active admins who feel your pain when there is a hack attack. The clan that started the server built up a HUGE stockpile of parts, guns, ammo, medical and then STOPPED playing on the server... I can and WILL help you out if you get hack attacked on my public server... It might not be instant or magic like on a private hive but I will walk/run/drive/or fly to somewhere near your respawn once the dust has settled and leave you SOME stuff... This is all manual so you have to be patient and not expect miracles...

Private Hive Panthera: It's got Tanks and Attack Helicopters but... THEY ARE RARE... Spawn tables need to be cleaned up but that is on the back burner for right now. (ZSU-23-4 Shilka, AH-64 Apache, UH60m and a some HMMWV's) As these vehicles are VERY overpowered they are VERY RARE, and most if not all require repair... In the future we will mod them slightly to make them not quite so destructive... You can level a town (big town) with any one of them)... but again... good luck finding one!
We will soon be releasing a BRAND NEW MAP PORT!

We will be hosting it exclusively for now but other server hosts are welcome to PM me or ShermanFTW

Map Port Thread is here:

http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/dayz-sahrani-map-port-work-in-progress.7373/

Back