Invasion 44 vehicles/world id?

I am trying to set up a database to run Day Z Invasion 44, and noticed that there's no world ID in the database for Invasion 44 and no vehicle spawns. Should I just use the default Chernarus world and vehicles or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Apparently I've missed something else. The folders listed for Invasion 1944 are @DayZ_i44 @I44 @CBA @CBA_A2 @CBA_OA @CBA_CO, but the download only has @CBA_CO, @Dayz_i44 and @I44.

Not sure where to get those.

I only run the same 3 like you.
Those where the only ones I read of in the install instructions.
I still can't figure out how to get rid of the error on starting up the server.

Messing with mine now, it appears I have to click OK on a popup for content when starting the server, but then it loads. Yet when I try to connect to it, I sit at "Waiting for host." Never goes anywhere. Back to the drawing board.

I haven't disabled it (not sure how.) So I would assume so, but I haven't logged on yet either, I just verified I could get to the lobby.

Ours shows 3rd person is on in the .cfg, but your don't get 3rd person.
People have been complaining about it, but a few servers have it working.
Guess they recoded their files to enable it.

To enable/disable 3rd person (or any of the other difficulty settings):

- In your config_deadbeef.cfg, make sure you've set the difficulty setting to what you want it to be. For example, let's say I have it set to regular.

- Go into dayz_1.chernarus (for example, can be different when you're not running chernarus), Users\Reality, and open the Reality.ArmA2OAProfile file.

- Go in the file to "class Regular". Here you will see a class called "Flags". In there, you will see all of the difficulty settings with a 0 or 1 after it. Change those values to change your settings and save the file. (1 = enabled, 0 = disabled)

To enable/disable 3rd person (or any of the other difficulty settings):

- In your config_deadbeef.cfg, make sure you've set the difficulty setting to what you want it to be. For example, let's say I have it set to regular.

- Go into dayz_1.chernarus (for example, can be different when you're not running chernarus), Users\Reality, and open the Reality.ArmA2OAProfile file.

- Go in the file to "class Regular". Here you will see a class called "Flags". In there, you will see all of the difficulty settings with a 0 or 1 after it. Change those values to change your settings and save the file. (1 = enabled, 0 = disabled)

3rdPersonView=1;

It's been on all the time.
Still no 3rd person view.

I have finally had a chance to actually log into my server. Crazy night last night.

Anyway, I realized my mistake and rebuilt the files with "perl build.pl --world i44.chernarus --with-i44" and everything worked, I was able to get into the lobby. This morning I tested it, after adding in the extra stuff to the server startup command, and was able to load into the game fully. And I do have 3rd person, and haven't even tinkered with that part.

Back