Is it possible to log a hack under someone else's name?

bigsexy420

I just banned a player from our server from spawning in a crate of weapons, but before I did he swore up and down that he wasn't spawning anything in. After I banned him and restarted the server to clear the box I started wondering if it was even possible to run a script under someone else's name and GUID? Has anyone ever seen anything like this before? If so how can you detect the correct hacker?

I'm still pretty new at this stuff but so far I've managed to learn alot about what to look for in the logs by simply reading through monky's and wuat's script packages for how they do it.

Yes, people can show as having executed scripts in scripts.log if it was executed on them - examples include weather/time changers or ESPs that appear on everyones maps.

Use pyBEscanner and save yourself a lot of trouble :)

Its possible, since u are talking about ammoboxs
U should look @ http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/hacker-boxes-medical-box.7349/page-2

Removes the detected ammoboxs from server, its not perfect...
But nothing worse than a single hack box left behind from a hacker + having to restart server over it / or having to go & destroy it ingame :(

--------

If u got admin access, pyBEscanner has some rules + features where unknown log entries are logged to seperate log-file.
Helps u to notice things that are odd...

Back