Is there vehicle spawns on v1.2.5?

Quarterbreed

Had your previous version and i couldnt find any vehicles, just updated to your new server pack i hope this fixes my problem

In the Chernarus pack there is spawns. Other packs do not have vehicles because I do not have the time to do so.

There is vehicles in the 1.2.5 Chernarus. Open up Navicat and look in "object_data" table. If there is data in there vehicles will be one your server.

I checked and there isnt any, went to stary and that car and heli wasnt there, and ran to a few other spots and ni vehicles

It shows the vehicles locations and what not but their not in the server check it out if you dont mind ill pm ya my ip

Would it be easier to use a different server pack to get vehicles on my server? Or can i add them to my server thats running your 1.2.5? I dont have bec installed yet, duno if that matt

Just get the newest commit on GitHub. Everything in the latest commit works including vehicle spawns.

Any chance you could send me a link or pm me a link. So with this latest one on github comes with vehicles, i cant install them until tomorrow after work

Pwnoz0r you wan't me to go in and roughly add vehicle db's for some of those maps? Someone could tweak them or when I get more time i could finalize them. I'll make them as close to original as i can.

EDIT: Ok, actually i need to find a reliable resource for where the darn things spawn first.

Back