Is this a hacker?

robbiedarza

Hello there I was wondering if someone could take a look at this and tell me if there is anything dodgy about 'shane walsh' plz.

many thanks

rob

Attachments

• hack.jpg
    hack.jpg
    721.7 KB · Views: 92
Its main purpose is to help in managing a server. Not sure why you would call someone elses work "shitty".

TSW is a very useful program, can make certain day to day task fast and easy. I would recommend it to anyone. He is always there to help with support. The project is still very active, with many users.

And to answer the OP's question, no its not a hacker in those logs.

Its main purpose is to help in managing a server. Not sure why you would call someone elses work "shitty". All I've seen from you is copy/pasting other people's work.

TSW is a very useful program, can make certain day to day task fast and easy. I would recommend it to anyone. He is always there to help with support. The project is still very active, with many users.

And to answer the OP's question, no its not a hacker in those logs.
It might be useful for administrating your server, but as an antihack, its just bad.

I am curious on why you are looking at 1 person, but that person is not listed in your logs. And multiple rare m107 rounds? This you have posted is very difficult to make a decision on from a static screenshot.

Kudos on UNselecting KICK ON HACK.

Back