Issues with Lingor 2.2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMikeAU

I have just set up a server using Reality and LigorSkaro 2.2.1. I am having the following issues:

1) Cannot connect via DayZCommander with a password. Though, I can from within Arma2OA.

2) Vehicles that are damaged only display one thing to fix. This kind of "went away" after a while (I did change my client to 1.7.7.7 (nothing changed on the server). But it still happened for the first couple of minutes, and then I was able to repair everything).

3) This is the big one: In the gear window, the buttons at the bottom (Close, Filter, Rearm, etc) are blank.

I apologise if these issues have been addressed elsewhere, but I have searched without success.

Hi,

1) Known issue/bug in DayZCommander (will confirm if 2.3 has some prob)
2) Pass
3) A knows issue and I believe is fixed in 2.3 (testing 2.3 myself now)

If these issues are resolved in 2.3, that changes my question to: is 2.3 strictly for DayZ 1.7.7.7 or can DayZ 1.7.6.1 be used with 2.3?

1) I know this problem, talked with Josh above this but we can't find a problem. A2 start correctly with -password=xxx
2) It's a bug with the DayZ Code. If you use +2.3 than you need to update your server! Update the Server.pbo and your Missionfile ---> I'm working with Visad to fix the Server CHECK OUT
3) Its already fixed in 2.3 and 2.3.1

I am happy to report that after upgrading my server to 2.3.1...
Issue #1 still exists. Not a major concern.
Issue #2 seems to be fixed.
Issue #3 is gone.

I will also confirm that I needed to upgrade to the beta of the AO server, to make 2.3.1 run.

Very happy with this map. It is as beautiful as it is brutal. I will say it is VERY stingy in the loot department. Very few places spawn anything. I do not think I have seen anything (even rubbish) appearing in the military buildings. Which is odd. As I understand it, these have 4 spawn points each with a 40% chance of spawning something. That means, for the building, there is a 87% chance of having at least 1 thing spawn. After 20 or 30 of these buildings not spawning anything (where residentials do, albeit at a low rate), I am suspecting something is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back