issues with salvage parts "zombies an items gone?"

Lazyshot

1. while going into this new learning curve of scripting on my dayz.st server. I have had sucess so far adding some scripts to my server. However recently i wanted to clean it up a bit an start from scratch with my mission pbo / server pbo. I added Refuel - Salvage - Custom monitor - Server picture -Tow / lift, I then went to test the product an had two issues occur at first the server loaded up nice an smooth" custom picture working an monitor ingame. However it appeared no zombies or items were spawning. an i was unable to test the refuel / salvage parts. not sure whats wrong here an i still need to try adding self blood bag. and a few others X_X

2. LazyshotNew Member
    New
    Update - Monitor works / Tow/lift works custom server picture works refuel works. i guess that leaves the salvage that may be causing the issue.

did you start and run the server before you actually added any mods? i noticed mine freaked out when i never loaded it and added mods. and what is wrong with the salvage?

i mean before running the server in general, when i first started my server, i installed everything and then added a bunch of mods before i ever ran the server. and i noticed things werent running properly. so i started over again, by running the server, and then installed 1 mod at a time and ensured they all worked before i installed the next.

I had the same issue too with no loot or zeds.....ive done other mods before this one, without this issue. I always stop the server before messing with files.

Back