vehicle
v_deployable
v_player
v_vehicle
world
world_vehicle

instance_vehicle

Its reality/bliss Build.

In your case its the instance_vehicle table instead of the object_table for me.

Character_ID field is called for you owner_ID

But its still the same. Its the field which needs to be used to write ownership to database.

Ok i think im slowly starting to understand the theory behind your code. however the code itself is a whole different matter. i fear its on a higher level than my skills lol! i've messed with it a little and can't seem to figure out what all i'd need to change exactly for my uses. to save myself the headache perhaps i could emplore you to (once im finished with the rest of the necessary codes for the lock/unlock script) help me finish it out. Maybe when i'm ready for it you'd be willing to sit down with me in a chat and help me line by line fit your code to my script? Of course credit will be given to you in the release for the piece that makes all the gears turn (so to speak) :). Would save me the major headache of having to figure out your code if you could just teach it to me indepth when the time comes. Have too much going on in this small head of mine LOL!

Can't promise anything cause my time is actually limited, I'm developing and integrating much things at my Epoch Server at the moment

But I will write you my Steam contact at a PM ;)

it'll be a little while i want to finish working on my other lesser projects first. I'll contact you when i'm ready for the assistance i appropriate it :)

I found that the safe pin is the CharacterID.
I still cant figure out keys I thought I had it figured cause my chopper CharacterID is 5052 and my key is ItemKeyBlue52 soo I thought its eather the (first and last number) or the (last 2 numbers) but Im wrong still maybe if I could figure colors out I just tried ItemKeyBlue and the numbers maybe its the wrong color for each vehicle or are all choppers blue ??
anybody know how to crack the vehicle keys??? Im still working on this theory

so my key is ItemKeyBlue52 (fa8c)
F is 5th letter alphabet if A is 0 5
A is 0 letter if the alph 0
8 is unknown ? this can be 5 if you subtract the number of others which is 3 (8-3=5)
c is the 2nd letter 2

this is nearly 5052 just like its CharacterID is 5052

am I just crazy seeing what I wanna see anyone see what im trying to type here ???

Back