kicked off by BattlEye: PublicVariable Value Restriction #17

Yuvalino

I started my own DayZ server with @napf. Set up the mission.sqm and server.cfg. Edited the startup batch file to include @napf along with @dayz and @hive. When I finished loading the map(s?), my game was stuck on Loading and Initializing DayZMod. I waited abit until I got unpatient and went to the console. I was kicked for that Restriction #17 thing.

Code:
 kicked off by BattlEye: PublicVariable Value Restriction #17

Anyone knows what's the problem!?

What does it even do?!

Edit: Deleted it from cfgdayz > BattlEye. It didn't work... still getting kicked for the same reason.

You deleted your battleye filters? and there like script restrictions but if you have them set wrong they will kick you for the simple things

If its still kicking you off then delete all the battleye filters and no need to make 3 posts about the same problem within 30 minutes...

You shouldn't delete your battleye filters because that will leave your door left wide open for hackers to run riot if you don't have anti-hack or anything running. If you open your publicvariable LOG file and search #17 you should see something in quotes "" or it might be a bit trickier. But it means something on line 17 in your publicvariable.txt BE FILTER file (it might not be exactly 17 if you have some lines commented out) You need to look for something similar from the kick and then add the acception for it. If you post what the #17 was from the log and your publicvariable BE FILTER file I will show you what to add.

@$toney this my temp fix for it... and there are barely any undetected hack menus atm due to battleye and there are barely any bypasses so the chances of hackers coming in are very slim and his BE filters he have isnt even made for his map atm

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

@$toney this my temp fix for it... and there are barely any undetected hack menus atm due to battleye and there are barely any bypasses so the chances of hackers coming in are very slim and his BE filters he have isnt even made for his map atm

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I agree with $toney. Even tho you might get a few errors on start you should take your time and sort the errors one by one. I'm using a hack menu i made myself (proud) named it "elba". Got BattleEye on and yet still i can spawn vehicles, ESP, TP etc. OFC i blocked it in my custom antihack, but what i want to say is, that really anybody can hack your game and especially when battleeye is off. It is really not hard to find Line 17 and change the 5 to a 1 or add an exception.

Back