Killing Fields - [Self Bloodbag][AI - Survior, Hero, Bandit][Auto Refuel][Friendly Admins][Heli/Tow]

Symbolic.

Hello there DayZ community,

1PrCxuj.png

Server IP & Port: 208.117.11.2:2342​
Teamspeak IP: ts.the-lost.info:9988​

Features / Info: - Tow / Lift Vehicles
- Salvage parts
- Self blood bag
- Auto Refuel
- Remove clothing from dead players
- Advanced Anti-Hack
- Active Admins
- Dedicated TeamSpeak 3
- Debug Monitor (Shows FPS)
- AI - Survior, Bandit, Hero​

Soon to come:- Custom Default Load-out
- Donator Loadouts
- Donator Bases

Extra Information on AI:
- AI can and will steal your vehicle if left unattended for a period
- AI do respawn after killed in another random spot
- AI bodies de-spawn after 5 minutes of death - so loot fast! :)

Tired of little 12 year old rager admins banning you from their server just because you're better than they are? Tired of killing an admin, and randomly dying because he couldn't handle you? Well, that stops here! If your looking for a nice and friendly group of people then you've come to the right place, when it comes to our admins we keep everything professional and sleek. We have not abusive admins that spawn shit in for shitz and giggles. If you do find a administrator abusing then you can contact me on teamspeak, and an admin will have it dealt with accordingly. :)

We here at Killing Fields try to make the gaming experience for new and experienced DayZ players as wholesome as we can. We have added all kinds of things to keep you occupied, from AI all the way to Helicopter Lifting and Towing. We visioned that in a zombie apocalypse that vehicles wouldn't be that hard to find, but, still a bit of a challenge. So, we made it so you can get a vehicle fairly quickly if your looking for one, if not, then you probably won't find one. It's not like the easter egg hunts that you mom used to spoon-feed you on when you were seven years old. Also, I would like to add that we have cleared all the roads to help you guys navigate around the map better.

If you feel like you would like something cool added to the server and it would benefit the server as a whole then please don't hesitate to ask me on our teamspeak (ts.the-lost.info:9988). Well, I hope you like the little introduction and hope to see some people on our server soon.

P.S. - New mapping will be added soon to help players better loot in our server.

P.S.S. - Our donation loadouts and base prices will be up on the website soon, so, if you're looking to donate please check our forums.

Thanks for reading. :)

Back