Killing Soldiers / Survivors and Humanity

guccimane

Hey Sarge,

First of all thank you for the incredible amounts of time you put into this great addition. I'm running an Epoch server and although it's not 'officially' supported, I was hoping you could at least point me in the right direction if nothing else.

I installed it on my server yesterday with no other mods, and during testing before finalization I noticed that if I kill a bandit AI, I get the correct humanity boost defined in "SAR_band_kill_value", as well as a +1 to "bandits killed" in my regular DayZ debug, but when I kill a soldier or survivor I lose no humanity and no +1 is added for murders. I'm not sure if this has to do with the way the Epoch mod or the Epoch DB names players / survivors, and if this is the case I'm hoping I just have to edit a few values, although I may be way off base and either missing something simple or this might not even be possible.

At any rate, I'll post my RPT later today after killing some bandits and survivors and if you could give me some feedback I'd greatly appreciate it. If anyone else has experienced this problem or has any advice I'd be very grateful as well. Thanks in advance

i'll look into it. make sure to turn on the AI kill debug messages before you run the test, so you can see the humanity adjustment (or not) in the rpt.

Sarge

Back