Looking for Helper!

Slashy

Hello, sorry if I post this in the wrong section but I`m new to this comunnity and it`s hard to find a right spot!

So, I have a pretty good PC (Intel I-7 Proccesor, 16 GB of RAM, SSD HDD, 100 Mbit/s UP/DOWN)
and I want to host a Dayz OverWatch server for long - term, so I`m looking for member who want to join my project and help out with server setup and moderation!

Remember that I will pay for all server payments, you do not need to worry about that!

If somebody is interested, please reply or add me via skype >> Dj___Ali

I was on mobile miss like half the screen but now that I'm on my computer i can see sorry for not noticing. Also you should be able to host like a 20-30 person server with that. Sorry for being "blind"

I was on mobile miss like half the screen but now that I'm on my computer i can see sorry for not noticing. Also you should be able to host like a 20-30 person server with that. Sorry for being "blind"

No problem man, but there are many server out there which have only 8 GB of Ram in their Dedicated server and they are hosting server with 50 players ONLINE in same time and the ping is 20 - 40 and FPS 50 - 60 so I think ur a bit wrong...

I think that main problem is that many server owners set up many stupid scripts and add tons of custom needless buildings...

Anyway thx for advise..

I think I added you my name is William and there are so many people with your name so I'm not sure if I got the right one

arma is a cpu intensive process. CPU is the bottleneck, not RAM or internet.

Just as a reference point our deicated box only has 8GB of ram but we host 5 servers, 2 of them being 64 slots.

Expect a single server to use 1-1.5GB RAM, but you better have a good processor.

Pretty sure Cen is correct here.. arma 2 I believe only address's a max of 2047mb of rm! a good hard disk and cpu seems to be the main things needed for a server!..

Back