Map changing

havoc

Hy Im trying to change the map for pwnzor I changed the template from 1.Chernarus to 10.Tavi in the server CFG but don't know what other files do i have to change for it to work
I also started taviana but when i try to join the server never loads the map.My best gues is the mission file the problem is I didn't get one with the install and i can't find a download

I've asked the same question in here, but get no answer. The most I've received was what file you have to modify, but they never say what to modify in the file.

Seems support been really really slow lately, ive been asking for help with my namalsk vehicles not repairing and that was 5 dayz ago.. So im moving on trying to install taviana with reality and im having a problem with vehicles spawning in on it.. been askig but no one seems to know how to fix

I figured it out ok first off u need to go to cfgdayz
1#folder-open up the server cfg and change template the mission name exmpl 1.tavi
2#go to mp missions make an copy of the cherno mission and rename it to exmpl 1.tavi
3#go to startserver.bat-rightclick it and select edit-find where it says @Dayz next to it put ";@DayzTaviana" im not shure if u understand what i mean if u need better help i can go on skype or teamspeak

I tried that but get the error "Addon 'dayz_server' requires addon 'dayz_code'". What does that mean? Also, where are you putting the Taviana server files? (I downloaded them from the Taviana developer page)

ok this is rly hard to explain by writing u seriusly got skype or something.I have no server files for tavi just the map and thats it the rest i improvized.And the 1 part it generaly means u don't have dayz instaled.Update over six updater hell do everyhing u need

I do need some clarification on what you wrote in post #4:

"exmpl 1.tavi" - that is what you put for the template name in the server config file? Maybe I misunderstood what you wrote, and you meant something different. I changed it to "DayZ_1.Taviana" so it kind of matched the Cherno one, but got the same addon error.

I meant for example "1.tavi".In my mission file there is 1.Chernarus mission file i made a copy of it and renamed it to 1.Tavi and then used that template in server.cfg.

its not 100% working bcs I have no vehicles and getting kicked every 5 seconds by battleye restriction 20#

I would imagine most of the admins here are being pulled in 40 different directions by various other thread topics and just haven't gotten around to actually adressing any of these issues.

Back