My biggest dayz fail

Hehe, you shooting into the ground made me smile, the second you were in position I thought "that aint enough" :p

On regards of your friend who was kind of rude after the incident, I would have raged out loud at. Its Dayz, everything can happen... once 3 minutes into my new start I fell through a wall, on my way down the firehouse stairs, fell to the ground and broke my legs passed out and bled/got eaten to death....

Hehe, you shooting into the ground made me smile, the second you were in position I thought "that aint enough" :p

On regards of your friend who was kind of rude after the incident, I would have raged out loud at. Its Dayz, everything can happen... once 3 minutes into my new start I fell through a wall, on my way down the firehouse stairs, fell to the ground and broke my legs passed out and bled/got eaten to death....

Never going to make that same mistake again, always gonna move that bit more forward haha. Yeah I cut out that he actually infact ditched my team for 2 hours afterwards until he got killed :p

Back