My Server Stats

Anyone know where I can get a tool that will allow me to show the average life span on my server, as well as zombies killed, bandits killed etc stats?

I am running HFB Private Plus (private hive, isolated db, full server access).

Thanks!

Go to github.com and search for Bliss Admin, there are a few tools there that look great. You need a webserver to upload it to though (not your game server).

I like that DBHS that Excelsior linked. I think it compliments the Bliss Admin stats page well, so I made a link from Bliss Admin to DBHS for our stats pages - Chernarus & Namalsk.

I should note that BlissAdmin is really big. 2.1GB. If you're setting it up for multiple servers you'll want to download it once and setup symlinks and config flags to pickup the URL. Read the comments here for some ideas on setting that up - https://github.com/R4Z0R49/BlissAdmin/issues/53

My DBHS and in game stats show a much higher kill number than Bliss. I took a closer look, and it appears the numbers in the mysql table "profile" are not updating with the in game stats. Anyone know what that's about?

And the Bliss version I downloaded is around 833 MB, same as the one your link points to, is there a newer version that is around 2 gb?

I was under the impression that the profile table only updates on death, and doesn't include the current life.

As for file size.. I did a git checkout. Maybe more than one branch was included? I'm not that pressed for space, so it doesn't really matter.

I was under the impression that the profile table only updates on death, and doesn't include the current life.
Ahh now that would explain it. Too bad the bliss stats seems to be pulling from that table though, it does not reflect the current stats. Perhaps something changed since release and now, or in most cases people servers are too large to notice. Either way, I made a very basic code that will display your accurate stats that I am now using, perhaps it will help someone else out in the future.

Update: Removed files as not all the features work with the latest patch. Will fix and update later.

Back