Need any AI and TOWING/HELI LIFT

Kelbikes

So i'm having problems getting AI and TOWING on my overwatch server! being a right pain in the ass...i managed to get a debug monitor on there alright but the AI and TOWING i cant seem to get right even when following everything people say correctly, if someone can either send me links for 100% working towing and ai that would be awesome...or if its possible to add me on skype id be happy to give you access to my control panel and stuff (xstreamgaming) if youd like to do it for me ive just reinstalled everything so its a clean slate! id be happy to pay you as long as its reasonable! i know it doesnt take hours to put this stuff in so dont try robbing me lol my skype is "kelbikes" thanks again

did you edit your server and mission .pbo files properly for the ai? and you didnt specify which ai your using, sarge? as for the towing, its pretty simple to install, but configuring it can be a pain in the ass, each server wants to run their towing differently, me personally, i wanted where only vehicles that looked like they should be able to tow can do it, so any military or utility vehicle, or armed vehicle or military helicopters can tow/lift. this took over an hour of writing down all the names of all class names from the trader NPCs and making lists of everything. the towing probably took me a little over 3 hours to fully setup the way i wanted mine.

did you edit your server and mission .pbo files properly for the ai? and you didnt specify which ai your using, sarge? as for the towing, its pretty simple to install, but configuring it can be a pain in the ass, each server wants to run their towing differently, me personally, i wanted where only vehicles that looked like they should be able to tow can do it, so any military or utility vehicle, or armed vehicle or military helicopters can tow/lift. this took over an hour of writing down all the names of all class names from the trader NPCs and making lists of everything. the towing probably took me a little over 3 hours to fully setup the way i wanted mine.

Ive tried sarge ai and dzai i cant manage to do either of them, we've got the debug monitor working but nothing else, im not fussed what ai we have i like any of them to be honest, towing again i dont mind what can be towed really doesnt bother me, im just doing it for my friends to play..

I just had a look at it, what's Epoch? And also some of the stuff
On there makes no since like server number...wouldn't know where to even find that..in all honesty I think ok just going to shit the server down, I don't do the sort type of stuff I have no knowledge of it at all which is why I was hoping I could pay someone for it but no replys unfortunately..

epoch is a mod for dayz, its pretty amazing is my opinion, they added stuff like dogs, salvaging parts from vehicles, the ability to repair vehicles with the parts you took. they also have npc traders that you can sell vehicles and weapons and ammo to, even food and medical supplies and they give you gold and silver and bronze or tin for its trade value and you can use that to buy vehicles or weapons or anything. as for the numbers, you just want to make sure you running the latest stuff.
dayz = 1.7.7.1
epoch = 1.0.1.5

but then you would also need to have access to a MySQL database as this mod does require a database to handle the traders and other data.

does your host give you access to upload your own mission and server .pbo files? do they provide FTP access? does it have the epoch 1.0.1.5 mod on the server that can be installed?

i can set this all up for you for $20 bucks, it may take me a couple hours to do it. its kind of a pain in the ass when you have to do it from those panels they provide

My host is xstreamgaming, and regarding epoch if anything i want to stick to overwatch really, i really enjoy it and so do my friends.

ya i could setup those things on that map, but id need to get the self actions from the mod your running since its not epoch and make the changes to that one.

That'd be awesome if you could, if you add my Skype "Kelbikes" I can speak to you on there about it , I might not reply quick with work and stuff and I'm in United Kingdom so different time zone or add my steam which is also Kelbikes, ill be able to give you access to my host control panel to get AT&T the mission pbo and that, and again ill quite happily pay you for your time

Back