Need help: Town build west of Kamenka

DirtyCry

Hello everybody,

im new to this forum and im not sure if this is the right place to ask for information/help about/in "map making"

so here is my problem:

i have build a "large" town west of kamenka. I copyed the code in an sqf file and loaded it into the ppo of our server. I done that a lot in the past with my other Bases, towns and it worked everytime but now something is strange.

The big builings(generalstor, stationhouse etc) of my new town, are on the server but the streets, streetlights, fences, plants are not on the server... how this comes?

Im using the map and john mod for the editor. I noticed the the map_ vehicles are not spawning loot or zombies but the models allways appeared in the past. For loot builings i use the "vehicles" from other groups(AS or #).

Is there any limit in the number of buildings("vehicles") i can add? I added a lot of detailed stuff to our map too. I noticed the some late build buildings are not showing up too.
At moment there are like 2mb of mapadditon sqf on my server, tousends of objects added.

Or ist there any problem with double used id's? Im using a extra sqf for every area i added. so i have a sqf for balot, neaf, nwaf etc... sometimes there are "vehicles" with the same id but inside different sqf files. I never noticed any problem with that on the server.

I hope you understand my problem and my english :p

When im at home againa i can provied some befor/after screenshots.

Thanks

DirtyCry

And:

There must be a vehicle limit on the server. Since every object added per editor is a vehicle.

The limit must be near the 10.000.

Back