Need Help With Addons For Our Server!

damiendestructo

Hello, Me And A Buddy Run A DayZ.st server and we have had problems with addons as of recent. we have/are trying to install the following Addons
AI
Admin Tools(to SpawnGuns, god mode, skin changing etc etc for our Moderators And Admins.
And that is all we really want in but when we add them they do not seem to work and or zombies/loot stops spawning.
If ANYONE can help us add these on to our server Or If anyone provides services for this (idk if it is illegal to pay to have someone set up a server for us) we would gladly do so. we just want our server running.
Also We have it on Chern as the default but we would like to have the map on Taviana. until origins comes out please add me on skype (rawrimawalrus.101) if you can help or comment here! thank you so much! -Damien

well we saw other people doing it for 10 to 15 us? we just want a few addons to make our server work we are both 17 so we dont have alot of money aside from what goes to the server. and we want the map to be on taviana, we want
ai
admin tools
auto refuel and thats really it... hope you can help us

Yes, I can, just talk to me in PM instead of on this post. But sure, I will get going on this immediately. I will be done in about 1 hour.

Back