Need help with basebuilding script

PMC_William

Hi I recently installed overwatch on my dayz server and I been trying to get base building script to work with it. I have been able to get it to load and construct items but once my server restarts it deletes them all. I been following the readme file and the installation guide but some of the files that need modding are confusing me and I can find a youtube video out there to help me with this. can anyone help me fix my pbo files to get this working. this will be the only script my server will be running.

Hi, I have the same problem, my overwatch server run without problems, i added dayz control center, all right, I make a mklink between arma and arma oa addons directories, i read all documentation about the 2 base building script (1.2 base building script, 1 of them for epoch and other mods) i have problems finding the dayz_1."myworld".pbo (dayz_1.chernarus.pbo, I think) I don't have this one, i can edit all the dayz_server.pbo but a part of a code are not the same and i decide no modify and search a solucion or other script better for overwatch mod. If you find somthing about that or need help, reply me we are in touch

Questions:

1. Are the buildings written to the database?
2. Did you add the building-classes to safeObjects-Array in dayz_code/init/variables.sqf

can you give me the link of the script that you're using? i ready try it with 2 and I have no good results

the script I used is the one Taikonaut posted. i can ususally edit scripts but this one has been giving me trouble. im at the point where i'm just tempted to add custom building in on my server but even thought i edit everything in properly in my database none of my building ate loading in. :( its quite frustrating. i didnt check to see if there writting to the database i will lookt later tonight.

It works, but when i try to build a panel (for example) i get a script restriction #103, in log appear this code:

#103 "ild timer", "PLAIN DOWN", 10];
while {!_buildReady} do {

Also i get a litle problem when i import the BaseBuilding_Deployables.sql
in 1 unique ID, i'm a bit lost, can you guys give some help please?

If need more info, i can give you

SOLVED (Only change scripts.txt provided in the pack to my dayz_world1, a folder in my case)

Now i like to add the other build, where you can rotate, raise or lower objects. its posible guys?

if someone could help me to build this script into my Overwatch server... i would pay him.. (or her)
i try it now since 3 months and no chance... sometimes my server starts but i cant build / when i can build the MySQL wont safe my buildings but often my server just dont want to start up... im freaking p.... and yea.. if noone can help me i think i will quit trying to build it in....

Back