Need help with dzgm

hi I´ve a problem with the script bellow I got it installed on my server to me and my admins it work great but only for us not for normal players , when a normal player tries to use it only load their own names on its list I think maybe infistar is blocking it I´ll let my ahconfig.sqf and my ah.sqf so you guys can take a look on it one more thing when I test it on my "clone-server" that is in my pc it works fine still for players that aren´t admins but in villayer it doesn´t work we can see the normal players in the list and invinte them but it says that they received a invate from any and if they accpet it then it says the group doesn´t exist

addon
http://opendayz.net/threads/release-dzgm-dayz-group-management.20293/

my files

publicvariable.txt: http://pastebin.com/31y16kpk
(after step 12 in the topic they said to add the current invite to the public varrible , I´m not sure if I did it right so here it is )

Last edited:
You do not have the latest infistar version, better update it first and check then. If you should still have problems you can come back for some help ;P

You do not have the latest infistar version, better update it first and check then. If you should still have problems you can come back for some help ;P
dude this working for me and for normal players in my test server that is in my local machine , so I don´t belive that´s the problem, thank you for trying helping me and just saying you had alreday said this in my other topic

Btw .. Thanks for publicly releasing infistars antihack. Could you be a peach and update the pastebin when you get the latest version?
The only thing we need from you now is your rcon password and we can have your server 'fixed up ' in a jiffy :p

And i will keep saying this in the future :)
Btw .. Thanks for publicly releasing infistars antihack. Could you be a peach and update the pastebin when you get the latest version?
The only thing we need from you now is your rcon password and we can have your server 'fixed up ' in a jiffy :p
hey I didn´t know about that so sorry for posting it I´ll delete right now I only have my server for 1 month , that´s why I´m asking for help did I leak any sensitive information about my server like passwords ? database passwords etc..

Last edited:
as for your issue, I believe it is infistar. Dayz base building 1.3 was doing the exact same thing .... Would only work for admins, update fixed it.

Its issues like this that convince me infistar is not worth the aggravation. If you disable infistar on your production server, does dzgm work?

Its issues like this that convince me infistar is not worth the aggravation. If you disable infistar on your production server, does dzgm work?
almost it , what is happening is that in my test server that´s in my local machine it works for normal players and admins , but in the online server that´s in villayer it only works for admins and not for normal players that´s why I think maybe it can be something with infistar or battle eye I don´t know for normal players in the online server it doesn´t load the full list of players

we have already covered that. i am askig if you have disable infistar on your online server to determine if it is in fact infistar. if it works wih infistar disabled then you have located the problem.
also ironic how you gave shwede the dude its not old infistar, yet you keep suggesting infistar LOL

we have already covered that. i am askig if you have disable infistar on your online server to determine if it is in fact infistar. if it works wih infistar disabled then you have located the problem.
also ironic how you gave shwede the dude its not old infistar, yet you keep suggesting infistar LOL
I´ll not enter in this stupid game of you guys I know people like you don´t represent the dayz comunity

I´ll not enter in this stupid game of you guys I know people like you don´t represent the dayz comunity
ok before you abuse people try what they have suggested, turn off infistar on your online server and check if DZGM works local and dedicated are different just because it works locally dosent mean it will work on a dedicated setup.

and just so you know you have insulted 2 very active opendayz members that help a lot of people.,

ok before you abuse people try what they have suggested, turn off infistar on your online server and check if DZGM works local and dedicated are different just because it works locally dosent mean it will work on a dedicated setup.

and just so you know you have insulted 2 very active opendayz members that help a lot of people.,
ok , sorry for that I´ve turn off infistar and it worked for everyone , would you know what is the problen ?

I won't give any support either. The reason is simple: you've told that you are having the Server for about a month and the infistar version you have there is way older. This leads me to the conclusion that you are using a leaked version, which I'm unwilling to support until I'm sure you are using a purchased version

Back