NEED SCRIPTERS!!!

[DBD] Chips

Hello all i made a post a little bit ago but I'm currently looking for help i want to add the refuel, full moon, debug monitor, towing , strip vehicles for parts, Heli lifting, and also help with Gcam the person who was going to run the server with me has left and doesn't want to help anymore i'm willing to pay for all the help, I've just never worked with PBO and editing scripts before any kind of help will be appreciated! thank you.

I mean that im looking for a scripter that can do it for me, everytime i try it wont work, auto refuel at pumps and AI
Map:Chernarus
Host: Dayz.st

I mean that im looking for a scripter that can do it for me, everytime i try it wont work, auto refuel at pumps and AI
Map:Chernarus
Host: Dayz.st

Okay. Upload your dayz_mission.pbo and I will add the auto refuel for you. Read through the Mission Editing portion of the forum and tell me which AI package you will like me to add in. I would suggest waiting for Sarge to release the next update for his AI.

Hey Fred, if you aren't terribly blitzed atm maybe you can help me with some of my coding, i got most of the stuff up and running but a few things are giving my problems

Okay. Upload your dayz_mission.pbo and I will add the auto refuel for you. Read through the Mission Editing portion of the forum and tell me which AI package you will like me to add in. I would suggest waiting for Sarge to release the next update for his AI.

AI: the one that axeman made sounds good:
dayZ NPC (AI) Units / Troops | Add to Server.

dayz_mission.pbo: :) here's my skype:maxiboymarre add me so we can reach eachother faster

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    41.4 KB · Views: 8
Max,

Once you download it from your server (I believe download from dayz.st/advanced settings/get default) you can attach it here using the upload a file option here in the forum.

Hey Fred... I don't wanna over run you with work but it seems like you helped these guys out earlier and they are wanting exactly what I am. is there any chance you could please help me with

Dogs
Strip For Parts
Self Blood Bag

Also is there a way of making my Admins assign to a team where AI will kill everything but them?

Thank you I hope you can help!!! (I am willing to pay)

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    41.4 KB · Views: 9
  • dayz_server.pbo
    72.2 KB · Views: 5
I'm just going to pop in and give props to Freaking Fred for helping users who are in need of help.
You don't really see it that often, even on this forum.

Have a happy weekend everyone, and thumbs up to Fred once again.

Back