Needing Help with server_playerDied.sqf and getting the correct kill message...

Let's be nice to one another ey, @cyrq is just getting frustrated with you that's all. Let's leave the hostility at bay and discuss this appropriately. Cyrq isn't a staff member by the way, he just moderates the forum for his mod DayZed. None the less, it doesn't give him nor any of you an excuse to behave like children.

Now, continue....

I'm not frustrated. It actually makes me sad.
Go read ppl. It really doesn't hurt. Now go and fix your KillMsg's and then write a complete tutorial about it so other's won't have to create another thread about this.
GG, WP.

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 5

I'm not frustrated. It actually makes me sad.
Go read ppl. It really doesn't hurt. Now go and fix your KillMsg's and then write a complete tutorial about it so other's won't have to create another thread about this.
GG, WP.

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 5
It's more than just reading. It's learning something completely foreign and new. Of course people are going to need help, which is why there is this wonderful help thread, for people who need help. If you want to help, be helpful. Don't insult others because they know less than you. The next time you have a question for someone about something you know very little about, I hope they are more patient and kind with you than you have been with us.

Back