New admin panel for dayz.st (PHP)

Okay, well I guess my biggest concern is when I'm trying to add a server in FTP. What server am I adding? My web host page or my actually dayz server. And on web host how do I delete the default file it tells me to delete. Haha. And one last thing. Where do I go to change my config files. Do I open the advanced setting on dayz.st. Can I get banned from battleye for having this ability.

Would greatly appreciate some help-

Uploaded, following error message
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'bliss_****'@'***' (using password: YES)' in /home/a2363092/public_html/DayZ.stAdminPanelPHP-master/index.php:6 Stack trace: #0 /home/a2363092/public_html/DayZ.stAdminPanelPHP-master/index.php(6): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=db.d...', 'bliss_***', '***') #1 {main} thrown in /home/a2363092/public_html/DayZ.stAdminPanelPHP-master/index.php on line 6

I initally had the same error as urbanskaters on page 1, removed the port number, then got this. Rechecked all the passwords from dayz.st in config, should all be correct. Not sure where else to go..

Thanks for your time

I have the same problem... Prestodus, could you help me?

I am getting this error
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [2003] Can't connect to MySQL server on 'db.dayz.st' (110)' in /home/*******/public_html/*******/index.php:6 Stack trace: #0 /home/gamerrev/public_html/admin/index.php(6): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=db.d...', 'bliss_****_ext', 'G********b') #1 {main} thrown in /home/********/public_html/*****/index.php on line 6
:(

Sooo, for over a month of this admin panel working perfectly, I got home from work and went to loadup the website panel and I get the message of Server Error. I logged into my webhost to view the error log and this is what I found.
Code:
[17-Apr-2013 17:23:55] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000] [1044] Access denied for user 'bliss_****_ext'@'%' to database 'bliss_****_ext'' in /home1/*******/public_html/*********/index.php:6
Stack trace:
#0 /home1/*******/public_html/*********/index.php(6): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=db.d...', 'bliss_****_ext', '8********L')
#1 {main}
  thrown in /home1/*******/public_html/*********/index.php on line 6

I cannot figure out what is causing the error and for this to just stop working instantly after over a month

PHP:
<?php

session_start();

require_once("config.php");
$dbh = new PDO($DB_CONNSTRING, $DB_USERNAME, $DB_PASSWORD);
require_once("includes/check.php");

?>

This is where it keeps pointing at for the error as $dbh = new is Line 6 in my index.php which is pointing towards my config.php which I have been over with a fine hair comb and still cannot locate the issue.
PHP:
<?php

$DB_CONNSTRING = "mysql:host="; // DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE
$DB_CONNSTRING .= "db.dayz.st"; // EDIT THIS LINE, THIS SHOULD BE THE DATABASE HOST:PORT (PROBABLY db.dayz.st:3306)
$DB_CONNSTRING .= ";dbname="; // DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE
$DB_CONNSTRING .= "bliss_****_ext"; // EDIT THIS LINE, THIS SHOULD BE THE DATABASE NAME
$DB_USERNAME = "bliss_****_ext"; // EDIT THIS LINE, THIS SHOULD BE THE DATABASE USERNAME
$DB_PASSWORD = "8*******L"; // EDIT THIS LINE, THIS SHOULD BE THE DATABASE PASSWORD
$ST_PASSWORD = "B*******2"; // EDIT THIS LINE, THIS SHOULD BE YOUR DAYZ.ST LOGIN PASSWORD

define("URLVARS", "u=*******2&p=af*********************2"); // WHEN YOU OPEN THE MAP, COPY THE PART IN THE URL AFTER http://dayz.st/map?

// Do not edit anything below this line

$salt = substr(md5(date("F")), 8); // DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE
$ST_USERNAME = explode("&", URLVARS); // DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE
$ST_USERNAME = explode("=", $ST_USERNAME[0]); // DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE
$ST_USERNAME = $ST_USERNAME[1]; // DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE
$DB_NAME = explode(";", $DB_CONNSTRING); // DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE
$DB_NAME = explode("=", $DB_NAME[1]); // DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE
$DB_NAME = $DB_NAME[1]; // DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE

?>

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

I even wiped my test server and loaded the database information into the config.php for it and I am still getting the same error.

I have stopped development and support for the admin panel. I appreciate all of the good responses I had from the community, but i just didn't have the time to continue. I have other projects now for which I receive money, while I did this for free. I hope the current version will continue to work. There might be a next one when I have more time, but until then, I'm off. Goodbye.

I figured out the issue for the error I was getting. You need to remove the _ext from the $DB_CONSTRING .= "bliss_####"; but leave it in place for the $DB_USERNAME = "bliss_####_ext"; this fixed my error and my admin panel is back up and working. This issue might of happened when DayZ.st was doing maintenance on the Database a week or so ago when they physically moved the server closer in the datacenter.

I tried what you laid out there Ravaras, but it didn't fix the issue for my site.

Prestodus, even though you may have stopped development, could you maybe have a look at this new issue that has come up? Id be glad to make another donation :)

The " fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [2003] Can't connect to MySQL server on 'db.dayz.st' (110)' in /home/gamerrev/public_html/admin/index.php:6 Stack trace: #0 /home/gamerrev/public_html/admin/index.php(6): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=db.d...', 'bliss_2331_ext', 'G********b') #1 {main} thrown in /home/gamerrev/public_html/admin/index.php on line "

Something has happened with the move of the ST databases as Admin Panel and AntiHack both cant connect anymore.

Have you removed the port :3306 from the database host connstring? ( $DB_CONNSTRING .= "db.dayz.st" )? I belive its line 4 in the config.php

The " fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [2003] Can't connect to MySQL server on 'db.dayz.st' (110)' in /home/gamerrev/public_html/admin/index.php:6 Stack trace: #0 /home/*******/public_html/*****/index.php(6): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=db.d...', 'bliss_****_ext', 'G********b') #1 {main} thrown in /home/gamerrev/public_html/admin/index.php on line "

Something has happened with the move of the ST databases as Admin Panel and AntiHack both cant connect anymore.
yes, I tried all the above to no avail. :(

dayz.st changed the password and username of db, check that. u need to go and edit the config file and done.

not sure what you mean, I took the DB pass and username right off my control panel?

if u got dayz.st servers, the new pass and user is into ur dayz.st panel under "account detail", then u go into the config file of this admin panel (via FTP) and change the data.

Back