New Epoch Taviana Server [Self-BB|auto refuel|take clothes|build snap|AI missions|No plot pole|etc..

rsxownes

THE LAST STAND Server IP: 68.233.251.105:2302

Hey everyone, I have set up all the initial features on the server with the help of many on this forum. It's now ready for players to start populating the server. The featureS as of right now include:

Self-BB
auto refuel
suicide
take clothes
build snap
no plot pole
Salvage
Safe Trader Zones
AI Missions
additional buildings (Barracks at different locations)
*Active adult admins*
400+ vehicles

Death messages are off and Cross hairs are on. An admin will be on everyday to make sure everything is running ok and helping out players, we have anti-hack and DDOS protection to help out. I've added additional barracks to the Taviana map and I will be hosting additional random events with a good reward at the end of it. The server is using the DZMS AI system, so there will be one minor mission and one Major mission going at all times which will display on the map, good loot will be at these. I will also be giving starter construction packages to the first several players that come on and enjoy the server to help jump start it. I'm always looking for feedback from the players on my server to help improve it for everyone as best I can.

Last edited:
Back