New hive- gender/tent fix

My users complaining about no working custom inventory. I cannot test it myself since I'm at work.
Looks like custom inventory is not working with latest update ?

My users complaining about no working custom inventory. I cannot test it myself since I'm at work.
Looks like custom inventory is not working with latest update ?

Custom inventory is working properly with the latest update.

Well.. I only changed to updated files. -> hiveext.dll and database.dll.. Before I did that, it worked.. so..

Well, looking at your github. Nothing else changed ? Only hiveext and database.. Right ?

Oh see it now

i get an error when iam trying to do a new build i downloaded the latest version

Code:
You are about to build a chernarus  server with instance number 1, incl. the fol
lowing packages:

Buildings: yes
Carepackages: no
Custom Inventroy: yes
Kill Messages: yes
Messaging: yes
Wrecks: yes
ssZeds:
DayZPlus:

If you do not wish to continue, please close the window. Else, press any key.

Press any key to continue . . .
Building server...
26 File(s) copied
INFO: Creating configuration dayz_1.chernarus
26 File(s) copied
INFO: RCon password will be set to c3d9c06d
INFO: Merging Reality code into official server
24 File(s) copied
Merging changes for package C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\DayZ-Private-master-1
.7.5/pkg/buildings
Merging changes for package C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\DayZ-Private-master-1
.7.5/pkg/invcust
1 File(s) copied
.7.5/pkg/killmsgs
4 File(s) copied
Hunk #2 failed at line 47.

i get an error when iam trying to do a new build i downloaded the latest version

Code:
You are about to build a chernarus  server with instance number 1, incl. the fol
lowing packages:

ssZeds:
DayZPlus:

Building server...
26 File(s) copied
26 File(s) copied
24 File(s) copied
.7.5/pkg/buildings
.7.5/pkg/invcust
1 File(s) copied
.7.5/pkg/killmsgs
4 File(s) copied

Get the same error as this sir, tried alot and could not get it going building manually or with the auto thingy

No even sure what it is doing when it messes it up. Everything looks fine when doing a comparison. You can try editing it with notepad and then saving it.

thevisad, are helicopter crash sites fixed yet? I have increased the spawn rate of them on my server and get the % chance in the RPT but it never actually spawns any, any help? I have merged the latest changes in the pbo's and still no cigar :/

Helicopters are part of dayz 1.75.1 and randomly spawn on the maps. look in your rpt file, they indicate spawn times.

Code:
lowing packages:

ssZeds:
DayZPlus:

Building server...
26 File(s) copied
26 File(s) copied
24 File(s) copied
.7.5/pkg/buildings
.7.5/pkg/invcust
1 File(s) copied
.7.5/pkg/killmsgs
4 File(s) copied

I had the same problem but after trial and error. I replaced killmsgs package from previous build and it worked. Give it a try or you can grab it from your backup if you have one. I only installed it with carepkgs, killmsgs, sszeds & wrecks but it should work for all options.

Attachments

• killmsgs.zip
    6.4 KB · Views: 13
Back