'new' loadout script needs testers before final release

Matt L

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
I, along with Andrew S and Player two, have developed a 'new' loadout script that is meant for servers that want pure pvp only. Instead of the user, you, defining the weapons mags etc to be received it reads cfgWeapons, cfgWeapons >> Pistol, and cfgVehicles for backpacks, primary weapons, and pistols. It comes with a built in blacklist for primaries and pistols (I do not recommend removing the items that are in it by default, as they cause scope errors and whatnot) and it has the option (config option at the top , true/false) to add user defined items, tools, and backpack magazines / weapons based on arrays that you define (it would be too sloppy and time consuming in game to choose items at random from configs to fill the inventories of the player). Each subsection , i.e magazines, tools etc, has 3 arrays that you should put information into which are then added to a secondary array and are chosen at random by some math. Usual standard crap on that note. Because of the time it takes to select weapons and a backpack, it also blacks out the screen and ports the player to the north of Chernarus and has some systemChat messages on screen so the player *shouldn't* panic. They are moved back to where they spawned and the screen is then blacked back in. I need some peoples input and test results.

TLDR newish loadout script need testers message if you want it.

I'll release this sometime in the near future after some review.

EDIT: forgot to mention that it *should* work for any mod / map (so long as you change the _safePos coords)

Back