NEW Official DayZ Server | schlachterplatte | 4h restarts | SSD | 40 Slots | Events | Active Admins

Northi

akntwyp6.jpg
Hey Guys,

we have a new official GTX – DayZ Origins Server and we are still looking for new players. We arrange Events on our server with special prices and a lot of fun, we can tell you the details if you join our teamspeak server.
The minimum age is 16 years! We are looking for clans/groups and also for lone survivors. We are able to provide you an own TS channel for your group/clan if you want. People also have the possibility to looking for player in our teamspeak to play with.

Facts about the server:

• Official DayZ-Origins Server - 109.70.149.119:4402
  • 40 Slots
  • European Server (English/German only in Sidechat)
  • 3dP[ON], Kill-Message[ON], Side[ON]
  • Crosshair[OFF], Nameplates[OFF], Tracers[OFF]
  • Max Vehicles, Max Loot
  • Autorestart every 4 hours (3h day/1h night)
  • Active and faire Admins
  • No Lags (UK Server with SSD)
Rules:

• Basecamping allowed (but please respect that new players on the server have time to build minimum there level 1 houses before you camp there)
  • No Cheating, Glitching, Bugusing or Combatlogging
  • It’s totally forbidden to block objects/entrances (houses, caves, castle entrances) with tents or storage boxes
  • No bad language or defamation in Sidechat
Our specials:

• A lot of Events on the same Server, the starters already enjoyed it!
  • We have a special surprise package for our new players!
lawhs8mm.jpg

* you have to join at least with 3 people/clanmates/friends. We can tell you all the details in TS: psd.matthi.org

I hope to see you soon @ schlachterplatte - 109.70.149.119:4402

We participated at an event and it was awesome, thx for that!

Can you tell me what's exactly in the starter kit? So maybe I would look for another two guys to get the package.
Cheers

Thanks for visiting our server!

Im glad that you liked it, regular events are important for us and always on our plan.

the starter package should be more a surprise, but several people asked me "whats in it", so i will tell you the main content.

- a full repaired car is include (our choice) + enough stuff to build your first house! (only one house) + a small surprise kit for the survivors

i hope i could help you out!

see you, regards Northi

erjqbw8r.jpg

The number of players is currently 20-30 people in the evening.

There are still plenty of vehicles and construction sites for new players!

The starter packages are well reveived by the community! do you already get one?

-> get you your starter kit today and build your first house on our Origins server!

I hope to see you soon!

Greetings Northi

We will turn on the whitelist to ensure a better protection for you and your stuff on the next sunday. (15th)

We set up a forum on which you can register yourself.

Events, live support, teamsearch, trading post, server rules and more are also available.

Visit and register yourself @ http://schlachterplatte.de/dayz/ or http://dayz.schlachterplatte.de/

or via Teamspeak:

-> 144.76.122.30:9989

See you soon on the server!

Once again we were victims of a hacker attack on our server, who killed the entire people on it.

Thats the reason, why we activate the whitelist earlier than we told you. Im sorry for that, but it was necessary to prevent such things in the future.

The next steps, you have to do, are to register yourself and to fill out the whitelist application.

its easy and there is a tutorial in our forum.

http://schlachterplatte.de/dayz

FORUMLOGO.png

the whitelist is open again!

we are still searching for new players and groups.

Join our Server today and enjoy the events, community, good server performance, max loot & vehicle + the best server support!

Our starter package is available for groups of 3 players...

lawhs8mm.jpg

Back