New server >> [Team FEAR UK] Need more players!

FEARtheMooseUK

[Team FEAR UK] New Server!!
Hello everyone, im posting on here to advertise my server, [Team FEAR UK] for a couple reasons. Firstly because now we have a solid base of regular players, (about 7-15) we were looking to fill the server up with more players who would be interested in setting up a rival group on our server, to add in some larger PVP battles and add a bit more tension when going off looting as a group. Or maybe just if you are looking for a server were banditry isn’t rife, as we are a friendly bunch, and we have a few guys pretty much dedicated to helping fellow survivors in need J Also if you are looking for a safer server to base build, we are for you! We currently have a few bases, one of which is massive due to the fact most of us use it. Server is suitable for beginners and veterans, as we have a mix of all kind of players. But you must be a community player, and enjoy interacting with other players, even if it is just to hunt each other down ;)

Custom load outs, obviously there are extra vehicles, I add and change gear and vehicles all the time so there is never any shortage of stuff for everyone ;) and if you are a regular on the white list, you get personal load outs when you spawn [upon request] we have 3 active admins, and atleast one of us is on the server 90% of the time. We do our best around the rest of our lives :p and we have as much anti hack stuff we can get to work with the server. However if we do get hacked, bases and gear can be replaced at the drop of a hat, most likely using a roll back.

It is HIGHLY RECCOMENDED that you add me on steam as We do also have a whitelist so we sometimes lock the server. This could be for a couple reasons.
1) Due to a hack and we need to fix camps/bases/gear/vehicles and it requires a few server restarts. [This is unlikely now however due to an extra admin joining us and some new software]
2) private events/battle royals etc.
3) base building with regulars

Im the main admin [moose] and if you would like to know more message me on steam account or PlaywithSix account >> FEARtheMooseUK << J you can also PM my account on here.
So in short, anyone is welcome to come have a peek, and bring your friends!! The more the merrier! :D

Here are the server details. Hit us up!!! xD

Server name: [Team FEAR UK]
IP: 37.130.229.180:3051
Difficulty: Veteran
Map: Chernarus
Slots: 50
Time zone: GMT -6
3DP: yes
CH: yes
NP: no
DM: yes
SC: yes
PW: no [but it is advisable to get on the whitelist so you can get a password if needed, as It will be put on for regulars sometimes for private battles, or base building.]
WL: yes

Contact: steam account account: FEARtheMooseUK OR PM my forum account.

Back