No Base Maintenance /Admin Trader

Many of my server users have spent a good portion of their lives making their bases on my server. For spending so much time on my server and spending all of their briefs on supplies, I'd like to make their bases need no maintenance. I would like this for all players on my server, so even if they leave, their creations to degrade with their lack of attendance.
To sort of add to that: Is there any way I can make bases, whether they were built or spawned in and saved to the database (MBG_Warehouse_InEditor) invincible? I have in my epochconfig it set to "bases indestructable", but a few hydra missiles from an attack chopper will take any of these down. I know for sure the "MBG_Warehouse_InEditor" will go down. Will going in to the database and editing the items' "hitpoints" affect how much damage an item can take?

Secondly, I'd like players to be able to send a message to admins through server chat. Ex:Sidechat
Just like they can vote for night or daytime. (!Night) or whatever the command is.. Is there a way they could do something similar, but send a message to admins? Or admin, maybe the text gets sent to the head admin outside of the game or maybe only online admins see it just like infistar pops up in gray stating that a new player has joined.

Almost forgot the other part of my post!
I'd like to set up an admin trader, that only admins can trade with. The admins could buy from a custom tid set up with vehicles/weapons/etc. that other players don't have access to. They would purchase these items with gems/(Obisden topaz and there might be more, I can't recall names) that the server owners would give to the other admins for doing good deeds or anything they find worthy.

Last edited:
If you do not have a dedicated hoster, then you will need to ask an admin from your provider to change that for your, since most hoster do not give access to this file.
But on normal Epoch folder_structure it is in your instance_11_Chernarus or if not using chernarus then something like instance_XX_WORLDNAME

Back