NO CHARGE CLAN BASES/WEEKLY EVENTS!/100 aircraft/400 vehicles/active admins!!

Paul (PTSFP)

join PTSFP

Tired of admins killing you and taking your shit? Exhausted of all the cool shit requiring you to pay money?
JOIN PTSFP servers!
We don't want your money!! We can pay for our own server!
We don't have to kill you! We arn't 13 and have a need to overpower something imaginary to feel bigger and to deal with feelings of parental abandonment!
We have everything! Combat AI, HEAVILY modified map with advanced loot spawns!! Trade for the weapons you cant get on other servers cause they are "admin only"
What are you waiting for? Don't get shot in the back of the head by a 12 year old and your money taken by another greedy server host ever again!!

This message paid for by a group of adults building a fun server..
Search PTSFP stop paying to play and play where it pays.

Been playing here for the last 3 days.. I have an M107 and i'm having a ball!! Friendly admins and everything works its about time someone made a decent server!!

ok, thanks man - im on now, gonna give it a whirl - Stallion Stu is my in game name .. if you shoot me ... i WILL run scared haha

Best server yet. Friendly admins, funny guys. great group and fun weekly events. You want to kick some ass? join the server and feel the wrath!

Don't forget we are doing the first air race this weekend!!! Bell helicopters will be getting their work outs!! The winner will walk away with a custom load out and the winning bird!

This Is An Example Of a Clan Base You will be given if/when you meet the requirements. It will be your home to defend love and c cherish.
arma2oa2013-08-0419-09-27-015_zps48623ce3.png

Highly encourage people to come play on this server. Funny admins that love playing and a kick ass owner who makes it easy to PVP right away and not get your ass rammed in 30 sec. Within 10min I was loaded out looking for people to kill.
Admins are friendly and helpful. fun raids and weekly events. This is a must for people.

But do not be a pussy and complain about not finding things, its a survival game for a reason.

Back