No RPT errors, but DZAI not working

Dumgard

I've followed the instructions and dropped the entire /DZAI/ folder in, and added the call compile line.

I am not getting any errors at all running Epoch, but no matter how many times I install it, nothing seems to happen in game or in the RPT. I turned debug level to 2, and have tried running it both with and without the Epoch 1.0.4.2a hotfix.

In the RPT, I get:

3:48:24 "26 Active ground units"
3:48:24 "3 Active emplacement units"
3:48:24 "0 Active chopper patrol units (Crew)"
3:48:24 "0 Active vehicle patrol units (Crew)"

but I don't see anything on the map with map markers turned on, and have tried wandering around Balota, NWAF, NEAF, Cherno, and Elektro for a couple hours with multiple admins.

I've followed the instructions and dropped the entire /DZAI/ folder in, and added the call compile line.

I am not getting any errors at all running Epoch, but no matter how many times I install it, nothing seems to happen in game or in the RPT. I turned debug level to 2, and have tried running it both with and without the Epoch 1.0.4.2a hotfix.

In the RPT, I get:

3:48:24 "26 Active ground units"
3:48:24 "3 Active emplacement units"
3:48:24 "0 Active chopper patrol units (Crew)"
3:48:24 "0 Active vehicle patrol units (Crew)"

but I don't see anything on the map with map markers turned on, and have tried wandering around Balota, NWAF, NEAF, Cherno, and Elektro for a couple hours with multiple admins.
Post pbo's so we can check them for you

Dumgard I have the same problem, however I found those rpt lines are from WAI. I adjusted the code in WAI\compile\AIMonitor.sqf to identify the output as follows:
Code:
diag_log format ["WAI: %1 Active ground units", ai_ground_units];
diag_log format ["WAI: %1 Active emplacement units", ai_emplacement_units];
diag_log format ["WAI: %1 Active chopper patrol units (Crew)", ai_air_units];
diag_log format ["WAI: %1 Active vehicle patrol units (Crew)", ai_vehicle_units];
My DZAI installtion seems fine but no ai are spawning.

Do you have those lines in your RPT?

Code:
2:23:22 "[DZAI] Initializing DZAI version 2.1.1 Release Build 08032014 using base path z\addons\dayz_server\DZAI."
2:23:22 "[DZAI] Reading DZAI configuration file."
2:23:22 "[DZAI] DZAI configuration file loaded."
2:23:22 "[DZAI] Compiling DZAI functions."
2:23:22 "[DZAI] DZAI functions compiled."
2:23:22 "[DZAI] Epoch classnames loaded."
2:23:22 "[DZAI] DZAI settings: Debug Level: 0. DebugMarkers: false. WorldName: chernarus. ModName: epoch (Ver: 1.0.5.1). DZAI_dynamicWeaponList: true. VerifyTables: true."
2:23:22 "[DZAI] AI spawn settings: Static: true. Dynamic: false. Air: true. Land: true."
2:23:22 "[DZAI] AI settings: DZAI_findKiller: true. DZAI_useHealthSystem: true. DZAI_weaponNoise: false. DZAI_zombieEnemy: true."
2:23:22 "[DZAI] DZAI loading completed in 0.0379944 seconds."

Do you have those lines in your RPT?

DaVidoSS,

Thx for your question, I should have let you guys know that I found the error.

Some spawn-related files were incomplete after an ftp session. All good after I replaced those files.

regards

Back