Official Bug list

Scrumbee

Here is a list of bugs that been reported so far, i might have missed a few but ill up this post as new ones are reported. Separated into 3 section Fixed ones that are fixed a will be in upcoming update, confirmed bugs and unconfirmed bugs. This list will be update regularly as bugs gets fixed and new ones are reported.

Fixed bugs:
- Humvee Machine gun doesn't deal any damage - Fixed in 0.2.0
- Zombies don't push the player down - This has been removed from OW as it was somewhat buggy.
- Mono helicopter + Chinook have a radar - Gone fix it for the Mono helicopter, Chinook isn’t officially in OW yet, its unbanned but haven’t gotten around to sort it out yet.
- Cheytac - Fixed in 0.2.0
- Bodies disappear when removing clothing - Fixed in 0.2.0
- Armored SUV item slots bugged - Fixed in 0.2.0
- Backpacks very rarely spawn - Fixed in 0.2.0, adjust the spawn chance of backpacks.
- Some buildings don’t spawn loot - This mostly happens in big cities, it will only spawn so many loot piles within 200m radius of the player once that limit has been reached it won’t spawn anymore in that 200m radius. I have increase the amount of loot piles that can spawn, set to be fixed in 0.2.0
- Fire station loot - Changed now and hopefully working as intended, won’t spawn any high end snipers of guns. Just mp3, ak and m16 with iron sights.
- Jet ski - Should now be fixed and back in the game in 0.2.0
- Merlin now showing up in game - Fixed in 0.2.0

Confirmed bugs:

- Zombies don't do any damage when in vehicle - Confirmed
- Resting in a tent does not provide any benefit - Confirmed
- Vehicles that are on the bridge when the server restarts fall through - Won’t be fixed, dayz thing.
- Tent respawn on server restart even if they were destroyed, but whiteout gear in them - Confirmed
- Zombies don't spawn when in vehicle - Confirmed

Unconfirmed bugs:
- KSVK scope has a targeting "reticle" over players in Veteran - Need to test this
- Dead players on Skallitsy Bridge now instantly fall through the bridge - Need to test this.

Can you tell us all the weapons in the game? or do we have to find it out our self because i want to know weapons, Damages, Range, and all that other stuff

You forgot this one :
- Zombies don't spawn when in vehicle

Nice changelog anyway :)

EDIT :
- Backpacks very rarely spawn - Fixed in 0.2.0, adjust the spawn chance of backpacks.

Backpacks spawn seems OK currently. I don't really see the problem. You can maybe slightly rise up (very slightly)

EDIT2:
What about the night time FOG effect, I really would like to see this in this mod!

@DuTran I do not have a list over all weapons currently in game with their damages range etc, if you want to do the work on that by all means, you can find all weaponds that are currently being used in the loot spawn, tough that’s subject to change as we are adding more in upcoming updates.

@hawkidoki Ah yes the zombies not spawning when in vehicles i will have to look into that as well, regarding the backpack they are a little rare to come by right now, more so than i want. They are only getting upped by a little so no big change.

We are still looking into the whole night time thingy, as since do 2h restart for max performance we will be putting up dedicated nighttime servers, got one in eu right now and we will be setting one up for us hive as well. Fog + Full moon seems like an awesome combo it’s something I would like to test

Have you ever tried playing in the fog? Even on my machine that plays at 60fps on the high settings in most places, and 45 in big cities, I struggle to get 20 fps with the fog on BP. It's a nice looking feature, but it doesn't render over about 100m, so anyone on a building has a massive advantage over people approaching the building. Plus you had the whole "Change your clothes" workaround.

Back