Origins Server?

So has anyone actually managed to get everything working correctly? vehicle spawning etc? i have my origins LAN server setup and running fine just i haven't got anything in object_data therefore i cannot see if i have vehicles etc, i've found loot though, i've not done alot of playing with the DayZ code etc so i have no idea where to begin to fix vehicles, i can edit inventories, i changed starting items (not in origins) and have also enabled extra chat channels via mission .pbo editing so if anyones able to give me a step by step walk through as to what i need to do that'd be great :)

So has anyone actually managed to get everything working correctly? vehicle spawning etc? i have my origins LAN server setup and running fine just i haven't got anything in object_data therefore i cannot see if i have vehicles etc, i've found loot though, i've not done alot of playing with the DayZ code etc so i have no idea where to begin to fix vehicles, i can edit inventories, i changed starting items (not in origins) and have also enabled extra chat channels via mission .pbo editing so if anyones able to give me a step by step walk through as to what i need to do that'd be great :)

I did post a link to the server files with the fix for the loot issue. Everything else is working fine for me. If you run the spawn script every thing will be there.

I have my server working just fine atm, and i have started making a few modifications to the mission aswell.

I did post a link to the server files with the fix for the loot issue. Everything else is working fine for me. If you run the spawn script every thing will be there.
Think i just found them, post #88? how do i run the script may i ask? I am a total noob, it was only a week ago i came off Pwnoz0r server package, i take it that it covers vehicles too?

EDIT:I took a look in functions in the MySQL database and i saw pSpawn which looked similar to my next comment, so i clicked run or the play button and its seemed to have added vehicles into my object_data table

you have to import the vehicle fix to get them spawned...

Code:
  INSERT INTO dayz_origins.object_data (`ObjectUID`, `Instance`, `Classname`, `Damage`, `CharacterID`, `Worldspace`, `Inventory`, `Hitpoints`, `Fuel`)
    SELECT

OS.ObjectUID
      ,1 as `Instance`
      ,OC.Classname
      ,OC.Damage
      ,NULL AS `CharacterID`
      ,OS.Worldspace
      ,'[]' AS `Inventory`
      ,OC.Hitpoints
      ,5 AS `Fuel`

FROM
        dayz_origins.object_spawns OS
      INNER JOIN dayz_origins.object_classes OC
        ON OS.Classname = OC.Classname
      WHERE
        1 = 1
        AND OS.ObjectUID NOT IN
        (
          SELECT
              ObjectUID
            FROM
              dayz_origins.object_data
            WHERE
              1 = 1
        )

that should do the trick

How do i import this fix may i ask?

just run it as a query on your database. From what i can gather you should only need to run it the once but someone please let me know if i'm wrong in thinking that.

I used my pSpawn function to add them from object_classes, i'll take a look and see if i can find any vehicles but i did have to click it multiple times, it was 1 vehicle per click

well thats odd, when i ran the query i only needed to run it once and it did it for every vehicle in the database.

Hmmm i tried the code i quoted from Gagi2 but it just error-ed on me but the pre-existing code in pSpawn worked fine just as i said it took multiple clicks, out of interest does anyone know how to stop the day/night cycle yet? i've edited my HiveExt.ini but its still cycling day/night

hmmm so removed the headshot only code but can't figure out for the life of me why Mr Ivan the super zombie will NOT die >.<

Thanks, I have read the entire topic and neither of those links work:

A communication error occurred: ""
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

We did have a server functioning however the day/night cycle did not work and for whatever reason there was no junk on the roads, refuel / repair point did not work and there were no military camps?

Cortez, I get this message :
"Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 26487 seconds before you may download another file."

Back