Origins Server?

Hi !

Is this the last version of the trigger to fix the empty house issue ?
Code:
CREATE
DEFINER = 'dayz'@'localhost'
TRIGGER tr_updateHouseInv
BEFORE UPDATE
ON object_data
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
  IF (NEW.CharacterID IS NOT NULL AND NEW.Hitpoints LIKE '%1.0e07%' AND (NEW.inventory LIKE '[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]]' OR New.Inventory LIKE '[[[],[]],[["ItemLimestone","ItemRWood"],[%,%]],[[],[]]]'))
  THEN
    SIGNAL SQLSTATE '45000';
  END IF;
END
Or is there a new solution for that ?

Many thanks in advance !

When i try to run this in MySql it says there is a syntax error on line 10

SIGNAL SQLSTATE '45000'; <--- Says that this is the wrong syntax !!!

Any ideas guys ???

I didn't found time to try it yet... As soon as I will have tested it I will let you know if it is working and if not I will post a fix.

But I have a question : is there a fix for items that are spawning but not despawning... I know someone fixed the issue when players where using a vehicule then all items where despawing but this is causing this new issue and it is quite embarrassing !

Thanks in advance.

Yeah. Found the version of this that actually works.

Code:
DELIMITER $$

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS tr_updateHouseInv$$
CREATE
TRIGGER tr_updateHouseInv
BEFORE UPDATE
ON object_data
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
IF (NEW.CharacterID IS NOT NULL AND (NEW.inventory LIKE '[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]]' OR New.Inventory LIKE '[[[],[]],[["ItemLimestone","ItemRWood"],[%,%]],[[],[]]]'))
THEN
SIGNAL SQLSTATE '45000';
END IF;
END
$$

DELIMITER ;

I've wrote my own trigger in the SQL so it corrects that 1.0e07 error written in the database. (in the hitpoints data).

I checked the code in the sqfs and it was suppose to write :

[["stage_1",0],["stage_2",0],["Sandbird",9999999],["passwordtut",1111]] and not that 1.0e07 crap.

This sql trigger will fix this....I dont know if it matters or not....but nothing bad is happening on my server...plus, i like clean things :) that 1.0e07 was bugging me out:

Code:
DELIMITER $$

CREATE
TRIGGER tr_fixHouseHitpoints
BEFORE INSERT
ON object_data
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
  SET @Hitpoints = NEW.Hitpoints;
  IF @Hitpoints LIKE '%",1.0e07]%' THEN
    SET @pos = LOCATE('1.0e07', @Hitpoints);
    SET @len = LOCATE(']', @Hitpoints, @pos) - @pos;
    SET NEW.Hitpoints = INSERT(@Hitpoints, @pos, @len, '9999999');
  END IF;
END
$$

DELIMITER ;

what kind of backup system do you use ?

I use this to backup my database....Assuming you have a php/apache installed on the same pc you got the database....lets just say WAMP....then on the server startup.bat file add this:

Code:
echo Creating a backup of your database...
FOR /F "tokens=1-4 DELIMS=/ " %%F IN ('date /T') DO (set v_date=%%F%%G%%H)
FOR /F "tokens=1-4 DELIMS=: " %%F IN ('time /T') DO (set v_time=%%F%%G%%H)
set fname=database_backup_%v_date%_%v_time%.sql
echo %v_time%
echo %fname%
cd /D "C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.5.24\bin"
mysqldump -u dayzdbuser -p dayz_origins --password=dayzdbpass --result-file="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\BackupOrigins\%fname%"
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
echo.

Pay attention and change your folder locations:
Location of my mysql.exe file is : "C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.5.24\bin"
Change database user,pass,name of database.
I've made a folder called BackupOrigins in my Arma directory for the files to go to.

i found out that when i put items /weapons in the vehicle and it almost full
if i keep driving it , it suddenly disappear ..
it happens in the fire engine and the scrap apc
can someone help me to fix this bug?any idea?
sorry for my bad english

Hi guys,
does somebody know how to reduce the hitpoints of dr. ivan aka patient zero?

@smatyi
call the pmain function in your sql program ;-)

How do I edit the dayz_server\compile\verbb_pas_a.sqf to save the house position into the database when a house I moved is opened?

I have a private test server I monkey around on and I implemented the ability to move my house via a helicopter..the only issue is that when i put it down it doesn't save the world location in the database.

Any ideas would be great. Thanks!

moving a house throught heli ??? sounds really RP ;) but sorry I unfortunatelly don't have the solution for this...

I'm just dont want to go through the hassle of moving from one mountain to the other by deleting my current house in the database and starting over. I'm looking for something I can add to the current files, use it then revert the file back.

Hi all,

Having a couple of problems with my Origins server... been banging my head against the wall for ages now!
I had it all working, went to make a minor change (can't even remember what that was now!). Long story short, it's not working any more.

The server doesn't seem to be using my server.cfg file. When I go into LAN games, it's listed, but with the name of my computer and 64 player slots, I'm assuming this is a default setting somewhere?

On my DayZ server, and Origins server pre-buggering it had the correct name of my server, and 10 player slots, which lead me to believe the server.cfg file is not being read.

I've checked the target in the startup cmd file, and that all checks out.

Any suggestions would be most welcome!

Cheers,
Chris

Hello to all
First many thanks for the answer file, the understandable and howto for all helpful until now.

I have been a server owner a few months, in October last year but there had already been a break between it.
Since I've gambled a few times myself Origins and am very excited about it, I would also like to host it. I see on most servers there are problems and other hicle what one drives the hair to the mountain.
I would like to do this anderster to show that it's possible to run to bring a decent Origins server.
And of course I need a little help from you

I followed all of the above as installed and imported.
Now to my problems:

1) When the server started the first time in the Server Console appeareda message that the dayz_code / init variable and some other files were missing.
I copied some folder from @ Dayz, then was first calm
I start the server again. There appear no more messages.

2)
If I start the batch (Mysql with it) seems to me this error message and I do not know why.
At the Origins import sql files I have put the three tick and the user data has been edited in the HiveExt.
Have no solution here.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/me...241-errors-picture45111-mysql-error-1054.html

3 )
I connected by curiosity on the server.
After I passed through the lobby and the screen is long off where is "cloud sync" the counter counts to 60, then come "Receiving Authentication". After all, a black screen appears, see for yourself
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/me...albums13241-errors-picture45113-empfange.html

http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/me...ms13241-errors-picture45112-black-screen.html

I have followed the instructions and now would not go on.
Which files should I start for Dayz Origins?
1.7.6.1, 1.7.7, 1.7.7.1?
If the Origins files are used by the Dayz Commander ?
If so, the latest?

Here is an excerpt of the log file
]=====================================================================
== C:\Users\Otacon\Desktop\TEST SERVER DAYZ\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe
== .\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\expansion;@DayzOrigins;@dayz_1.origins.tavi -cpucount=4 -maxMem=2047 -exThreads=7 -world=chernarus -skipIntro -nosplash -noPause -name=Origins -cfg=dayz_1.origins.tavi\basic.cfg -config=dayz_1.origins.tavi\config.cfg -profiles=dayz_1.origins.tavi
=====================================================================
Exe timestamp: 2013/08/09 19:20:12
Current time: 2013/08/12 09:18:25
Version 1.62.108074
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Unsupported language English in stringtable
Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_Church_02 in 'ca\structures\house\church_02\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\structures\house\church_02\'
Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_Church_05R in 'ca\structures\house\church_05r\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\structures\house\church_05r\'
Conflicting addon CAStructures in 'ca\structures\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\structures\'
Conflicting addon Ind_SawMill in 'ca\structures\ind_sawmill\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\structures\ind_sawmill\'
Conflicting addon CAStructuresInd_Quarry in 'ca\structures\ind_quarry\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\structures\ind_pipeline\ind_quarry\'
Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_HouseV in 'ca\structures\house\housev\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\structures\house\housev\'
Conflicting addon CAStructuresLand_Ind_Stack_Big in 'ca\structures\ind\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\structures\ind\'
Updating base class HouseBase->, by taviana\budovy\bunkry\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\buildings2\a_generalstore_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/CA_Magazine/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class 30Rnd_556x45_Stanag->CA_Magazine, by dayz_weapons\config.cpp/cfgMagazines/30Rnd_556x45_G36/
Updating base class ->Ship, by ca\water\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Boat/
Updating base class ->SoldierWB, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Base/
Updating base class ->SoldierEB, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MVD_Soldier_Base/
Updating base class ->SoldierGB, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/GUE_Soldier_Base/
Updating base class ->SoldierEB, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ins_Soldier_Base/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class M240->FakeWeapon, by dayz_anim\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J/
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/T34/
9:19:47 Server error: Player without identity DeliciousAce (id 1533929022)
9:19:54 bimpas no longer expected on terrain - reexport tavi\tavi\tavi.wrp
9:20:10 Bad simulation thing, type Land_Barrel_sand (class=house), ca\structures\misc\armory\barels\barrel_sand.p3d
9:20:10 Bad simulation thing, type Land_Barrel_sand (class=house), ca\structures\misc\armory\barels\barrel_sand.p3d
9:20:12 Bad simulation thing, type Land_Barrel_sand (class=house), ca\structures\misc\armory\barels\barrel_sand.p3d
9:20:30 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
9:20:32 Error in expression <nd (((_itemChances select _l) select 1) * 100);
for "_k" from 0 to (_weight - 1)>
9:20:32 Error position: <* 100);
for "_k" from 0 to (_weight - 1)>
9:20:32 Error *: Type String, expected Number
9:20:32 File z\addons\dayz_code\init\loot_init.sqf, line 45
9:20:32 Error in expression <;
_recompile = (count _this) > 0;

if (BIS_fnc_init && !_recompile) exitwith {t>
9:20:32 Error position: <BIS_fnc_init && !_recompile) exitwith {t>
9:20:32 Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_fnc_init
9:20:32 File ca\Modules\Functions\init.sqf, line 28